Please help with this kind users

Recently, I have attempted to buy Hitman 2 gold edition on the playstation store but I couldn’t as a message popped up saying that I already own Hitman 2 tracker. Previously, I had only got the legacy pack and purchased the Miami pack. What is Hitman 2 tracker and why cant I purchase gold edition?

1 Like

Are you sure that it was the Gold Edition you were trying to buy and not the Expansion Pass? Because it tells you that you can’t buy Expansion Pass when you only own Miami Pack for example.

Could you share a screenshot of what it says when you’re trying to buy the Gold Edition.

1 Like

here you go. Also, thanks for responding!

1 Like

Hmm… I’ve never seen anything named Hitman 2 tracker.
What if you go to the PS Store instead of the website, does it say the same thing there?
Did you try uninstalling the Hitman 2 version you have and then try to buy Gold?

1 Like

I have no idea what the hitman tracker is either! On my actual PlayStation I still cant install it on that account but I can purchase it on my other accounts which don’t have ps plus. I have also uninstalled the full game and tried to purchase it but it still didn’t work. Do you think this is all happening because I bought the Miami pack or is my account faulty?

1 Like

I really have no clue what the issue might be then.

Maybe it’s some kind of security issue/parental security going on with your psn account that doesn’ let you purschase it, you can conpare the parental settings in your PSN account to the account that you are able to purschase Gold. Are the security levels different?

What exactly do you own with the psn account that you’re trying to buy Gold? Is it only Legacy and Miami Pack?

Also, send a message to Warner Brothers support about the issue. Warner Brothers are usually fast at responding and they should be able to pinpoint the issue. Here is the site you can submit a ticket on. Make sure to include what you already own and provide them with some screenshots of you trying to purschase Gold https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In the mean time I’ll tag @Travis_IOI if he came across anyone having the same issue.
-OP wants to purschase a digital version of the Gold edition but it won’t let him purschase it, it says it’s because he owns “Hitman 2 tracker”. Could this be because he owns Miami Pack? Seems very weird and I’ve never came across anything named Hitman 2 Tracker, or have I seen anyone mention it.

2 Likes

Thanks for you help anyway, I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

No problem and welcome to HitmanForum :slight_smile:

1 Like