Please make hitman 4

please IO? you would make the hitman players so happy. make it so good that it would last for years.

1 Like

They already made two games (three if you ask others) that are so good that they will last for years

3 Likes

I’d honestly wait ten more years so IOI can make a new game on the level of Blood Money and WoA rather than them squeezing out a half assed game for the sake of delivering.

Let WoA become vintage first. Play it so much you’ve seen and done everything. Play other games and go on with your life. Once you move on, the surprise will only be more pleasant when IO reveals a new Hitman game. :wink:

5 Likes

A trilogy made up of four games… Sounds like a great idea.

:roll_eyes:

That’d be a waste of ten years, waiting for the most mediocre quality ever seen with Hitman.

3 Likes

Yes, they are called Codename 47, Silent Assassin & Contracts.

3 Likes

Good job, I think this thread might convince IO.

Ok, I’ll bite… out of curiosity, what do you mean by two and not three?

2 Likes

It is a known fact that IO is about to release three non-HITMAN games.
HITMAN4 ? will eventually be released, but it will be a long way off.

Personally, I would like to see them make a CONTRACT Ver. Freelancer mode, where you can make CONTRACTs with the Freelancer Mode specifications during the intervening period.
It might be fun to be able to assassinate or stun 1-5 specified NPCs, 3 payout objectives and 1 prestige objective specified, maximum cost specified and items that can be brought in specified by the creator or freely selected by the user, etc,
I would like it to be possible to play a wide range of games play.

Just talking about the WoA trilogy, I personally don’t like Hitman 3

3 Likes

Can’t imagine why that would be… :smile:

“TELL HITMAN 3 TO START RUNNING!” [BANG!]

2 Likes

Fair enough! For me, the addition of Freelancer and Ambrose meant that H3, as a package, pretty much reached the standard of its predecessors.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Even then they would refuse to Remaster Codename 47 just to fuck with me

7 Likes

hitman is immortal and he cannot age. why is he in wheel chair?

Workplace accident!?

1 Like

They made Hitman 4 back in 2006! And the new game wouldn’t even be called that as IO have to keep up with the WoA trilogy’s annoying and inconsistent naming conventions…

Hitman
Hitman 2
Hitman III
Hitman Four

3 Likes

HITM4N

12 Likes

how about a game named hitwoman? imagine a female hit lady hired to kill you?
you run for your life but there is nowhere to run. as you run for your life you see and hear bullets wizz past you. omfg.

hitmen are very scary.

We have enough content for the years to come thanks to the new trilogy, let this franchise rest a few years already :sweat_smile: