[}-----------{] Please Read!

Miss you too. Silverballer is on hold but the silencer is finally arriving tomorrow or after tomorrow.
I went again to the engraving villa and they didn’t made the finish of some pieces how I wanted to be so now I need to re do them and give better indications. But it can be done.
I estimate it’s maybe going to be done by summer if not september going at this rate.

They might be recoverable, try this. @Clover

Clover can’t save the edits but can at least repost them. Or anyone else.

Welcome back! Now go get your shine box you prick!!!

This was slightly before my time here, but you’ve always been aces in my book @Clover

Consider this… A New Life

Still a working progress I see lol but That’s great, Alex! I’m gonna have to check out your thread and brush up. It’s been so cool following your journey on creating the ultimate replica. I’m so looking forward to seeing the final product!

@Urben I’ll try that out see what happens, thanks for the info. If anything I did find most of them I saved in the past thankfully.

@Chef-assassin

Nope… that still isn’t old! :joy::joy::joy: am I right @Fortheseven? You no face (avatar) bastard!? lol

@Agent.Smith thanks buddy! I haven’t known you that long, but the feeling is mutual. Even though I always gotta rescue your ass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Look at all these apologies. Im worried about you, you might fold under questioning.

I couldn’t help but to think of this commercial. Replace “Peter” with “Clover”.

Fair play man, takes a lot of balls for someone to come and say they were wrong and apologise so well in. Welcome back mate.

Lmfao dude that made me laugh so hard! Hahaha thanks for that! :joy:

@Fortheseven

haha I missed our Goodfellas references. It’s good to see you again, buddy.

@Jamy47
I Appreciate that man, thanks a lot

Welcome back! :raised_hands: