[POLL] Club Track For Alarm?

@Spods @AGENT4T7 @FantumX @AgentNo47 @Pissfloyd @Fran_Laiuppa @cjgarof @YourGudBudNel @Thales_Kruger

#Just out of curiosity, would any of you be interested in playing Contracts, but everytime you get alert, one of the various club tracks play instead of the alert theme?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

#And, which track would you like it to be?

• Meat King’s Party Club Track
  • Strip Club Track
  • Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  • Main Menu Theme

0 voters

2 Likes

I like the main theme track but that one already plays in many missions. The strip club soundtrack is pretty cool, actually.

2 Likes

Good choice, I like that one too. There’s a 1/4 chance it’ll be it, though. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha
That would be awesome, actually. :smile:

Out of all the choices, I do like the main menu theme as well. However, to keep it interesting/funny I’d have to go with The Meat Kings Club track lol

Pretty catchy! I’d get my cover blown on purpose :laughing:

1 Like

@AGENT4T7
I would have to agree with you. But personally, I’d like to include them all, but only 1 can go. But because I like you guys, I will take first and second place on the vote, and make two different downloads for those who want that or the other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good man!
These are awesome, thanks for all that you do :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

You’re very welcome, man. Thanks for playing them and having fun! :smiley:
Stay frosty, I have a video on the way with a preview of The “Slaughterclub” Alarm track. :wink:

1 Like

Haha can’t wait to see it :smiley:

1 Like

@AGENT4T7
#Here it is! Be advised, this video was not edited in any way. I know I shouldn’t have to say that, but I feel I have to, because I will run into someone down the road that will say I edited something in these mods I make eventually, lol. :laughing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nN3u4pDRTQ
Enjoy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Lmao
Swweett!! :laughing:

Is there a way you can have the theme start at where it picked up at 2:17 I think it was?

Like have it start from there, right when your cover is blown? I don’t know if you would be able to do that or not. I’m not too tech savvy so I wouldn’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still pretty damn cool man!

1 Like

Yeah, I believe I can. Will do. :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! Just a friendly suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face:
But this is great, thank you!

1 Like

No problem, my dude. Can’t wait to finish this! :smile:

1 Like

tut tut tut… Inferior Beings.

1 Like

The strip club track seems to fit to the shootout the most:

[quote]
Don’t waste your time on the kiss of life
We’re the walking dead now[/quote]
:smiley:
Also like @AGENT4T7 mentioned it would be nice if tracks would start from some characteristic moment with an intro skipped. I think a fight won’t last long without godmode, so make a track start from its “thunder-point” straight away :wink:

1 Like