Possible clown outfit in Season 1 or 2?

I know this was an older tweet but @IOInteractive tweeted…

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/908696019956912129

They also tagged the official IT movie twitter account and used the ITMovie hashtag.

Maybe this is a hint towards a future disguise? Or is it a throwback to A New Life in Blood Money where you could disguise as Corky the Clown?

http://i44.tinypic.com/nplvub.jpg

The two have the exact same clothes, and the only difference is that in the tweet 47 is holding a balloon.

What do you guys think? Maybe we’ll be seeing a few throwbacks? Or maybe a few references to the IT movie, as we know IOI are sneaky when it comes to Easter Eggs.

I think this might be either…

• A teaser for the upcoming challenge pack for October where the reward is a clown suit
  • Or a teaser for a remaster of the classic, and loved ‘A New Life’ mission from Blood Money
9 Likes

It might just be a throwback. Also I would recommend using the Ask HMF Anything thread instead of creating a thread just for one specific question.

8 Likes

I created this for discussion. Like if anyone had ideas for a challenge pack and the reward was the clown outfit or anything else creative.

1 Like

The only way this suit should return is as a little easter egg in a season 2 level. If it’s an unlock it’s too forced and the good memories about the clown suit probably get ruined for me.

1 Like

Would be a great unlock for a halloween holiday special :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe that’s the exciting announcement for October? The clown disguise as (unlockable) “suit”.

1 Like

i would prefer to unlock the Suits of the Five Fathers instead of a Clown Suit. yes, even Frantz’ red Thong would be better than a Clown Suit…

Blood Money throwback 100%, must say I cant imagine it being an easy disguise to incorporate, kids parties or a circus maybe

i’d prefer to unlock the various suits that 47 actually wore during the 6 games…

4 Likes

The twitter pic looks like it’s just a photoshop, but I wouldn’t mind unlocking it for real.

2 Likes

Lol surprise surprise

2 Likes