Possible Codename 47 patch?

Hi everyone, I’m new here so I thought I’d start out by saying hi.
I’ve been playing the Hitman games for a bit over 2 years now. I’ve finished Silent Assassin, Contracts, and Blood Money. I can’t play any missions from the new one cause I don’t have a current-gen console and I’m not really a pc player. Even if I were, I don’t have an adequate pc for gaming, at least modern gaming. And I have Absolution, but I’m not really playing it, but I plan to at some point.

So with that out of the way here’s what this thread is about: I’ve just bought the OG Hitman Codename 47 and it should be mailed to me tomorrow as of the time I’m typing this. I know the game is really glitchy and that’s why I’m here. I’ve looking around anything that can help the gaming experience and I came across some ‘‘patches’’. Apparently these have been downloaded quite a few times, but I don’t want to just go right ahead and download it without someone trying these and tell about 'em. So yeah, I guess basically I’m asking if anyone can try these downloading these ‘‘patches’’ and come here and review 'em. I, and I’m sure others, would appreciate it. If anyone can link some other ‘‘patches’’ or fixes I would also appreciate that.

On a side note, I plan to record playing Codename 47 and uploading it to Youtube, so if anyone can give any tips/suggestions on playing to get the best experience, I appreciate it.

Here is a link

I’m new so I can’t post another link, but i’ll try to respond to this and post it.

Thanks

Here is another link

http://www.fileplanet.com/17588/0/0/0/1/section/Patches

I got the game yesterday (same day I started this topic) so I’d really appreciate it if anyone could help.

Thanks.