Possible Hitman 3 locations on Haven Island map

https://i.imgur.com/tJFuAXv.jpg - what you think about it? Let’s discuss. (Screenshot is from reddit)

2 Likes

Where’d you find this? All of these sound awesome by the way but I think we’ll just have six of these

This magazine was in the game since Hitman 2016, i think i saw it either in Sapienza or Marrakesh too.

7 Likes

This magazine is already in Hokkaido since 2016. Forget about it, most likely it’s just IO trolling the players anyway.

4 Likes

Rotterdam hell yeah.

I’m born and raised and still in Seoul, so that’d be cool. Not one of the fancy setting, but narrow and dirty neon-lit alleys which you can jump between buildings would be cool. Not sure if Glacier can handle it.

I actually suggested Vancouver before inside hockey stadium while the game is being played.

1 Like

Yeah, Q’s right. This is very much old news, and an out-of-date magazine. Any number of these cities could be (coincidentally) future locations, or none of them at all. So far, the latter is proving to be true.

1 Like

Maybe they planned these locations for season 3? XD

What I like more than the list of cities is the number. Season 1 had 6 main missions, season 2 has had 8 now with bank and resort being canon. my hope is season 3 will have 10, and the magazine has 9 listed names randomly, obviously those 9 plus a training mission or a “final mission” location that doesnt feel like a full map.

that is just my wishful thinking though

1 Like

By wishing, i wish like 10000 missions

In an ideal world, Hitman would go on creating incredible maps like this till the world ends

1 Like

Hull? LOL. Presumably a joke from Sumo Digital there