Possible Jesper Kyd return based on tweet?

Please IOI make this happen
jk

10 Likes

I hope so!

Music in seasons 1 and 2 wasn’t bad, really. But Kyd is just legendary.

hes just attending a Concert with his own Music, what makes you think he will return?

7 Likes
Now that you talk about it

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238

4 Likes

I hope not. Sorry, but I think Niels Bye Nielsen has done a superb job with the music in these games and it fits the vibe they are going for perfectly.

12 Likes

David Bateson might return, too! Great!

Wait … :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Chill. I’m going to ask him in person next month :wink:

3 Likes

28:11 … Nuff said.

2 Likes

i can’t tell if that is sarcasm or not lol. I dont mind the Soundtrack by Niels, but its pretty forgettable imo. Jesper Kyd isnt perfect either, BMs Soundtrack was a bit weak when compared to the first three Games, but overall i think hes the best Man for the Job.

2 Likes

No sarcasm at all, I think his music is great, and certainly wouldn’t call it forgettable.

5 Likes

The new music is appropriate, it’s just not that memorable. Maybe JK could compose some motifs or themes and IO’s internal composers could apply them to the individual levels on a more granular basis, and supplement them with the low-key ambient pieces that they’re already pretty good at. I think that would be the best possible outcome for a future collaboration.

1 Like

Maybe ‘forgettable’ wasn’t the right word, it fits the Atmosphere of the Games well, but its not as prominent as the older Soundtracks, its more subtle and it doesn’t play the whole time, its more like a bunch of jingles that play when you do something in the Game.

I don’t know… when I first heard this… and realized the sound was now sinister, sophisticated… and everything ABSOLUTION wasn’t… I knew we were saved.

And if I’m honest parts of this track are what go into my head now when I think about 47 and Hitman.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. @Akira23X and I Iistened to this so much when she stayed with me recently :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Indeed… nothing beats the feeling of walking in to HITMAN “World of Assassination” by Niels Bye Nielsen in my brother’s “ICA Command Center” (aka: The Game Cave)

"Agents, what good shall we do this day? " :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh my god! :heart_eyes: Is that a massive TV or a projector, I can’t tell…

It’s a massive TV… I’m a corporate shill… but my older brother is an even bigger corporate shill. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No wonder you spend so much time watching your nephew play! What a lucky kid!

2 Likes

Yeah… well to be honest my older bro’s paycheque beats mine by a factor of 10… :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m too much of a Corporate Activist to really get along with any board.

If I was really in one of the majors like EA you’d find I’d be the guy leading criticism of lootboxes which ensures I’m passed over for any promotion. lol

Keep fighting the good fight, Soup! :+1::joy:

1 Like