Post created contracts here!

I made a couple of contracts on Hitman: Absolution that I thought were quite challenging, contracts I’d spent quite some time doing, but I was disappointed to find that they weren’t even being looked at. It seems that contracts quickly become swamped and hidden by other contracts out there and very few are featured by IO.

So, if you’ve made a contract you’d like more people to play, then post the contract ID below for people on the forum to give it a go!

Here’s one of mine:

Platform: PC
A Little Arsenic
3-0210-107959-KLOW

Enjoy!

What system are you on?

I have the PC version, I should have mentioned that.

Might check yours out later then. I have a wicked cold right now so I’m not in a state to figure out sophisticated timing stuff, which is what the solution seems to be about at first glance. (I can sort of see what I should do, but it looks like repeated attempts are needed to get it right)

I will post a couple of my own contracts (PC-version) that I am somewhat “proud” of:

3-0910–19277-ROYB
3-0110–19104-ROYB

My favorite type of contract to create (and play) are the ones that contain minimal restrictions,
I usually will play my own created contracts “wrong” the first time just to get fewer restrictions in the contract, and then play my own contract a second time to get my score higher.

Added by Edit: OK, I couldn’t help myself. I did a first pass at it just to get through it, and based on the score I’m assuming I have the right idea. Not sure if I’ll give it many more attempts at beating your score though. Seems like a lot of work. :wink:

Yeah, I spent a long time perfecting that mission.

I managed to complete both of your contracts, quite enjoyed them! :smile:

Not sure how you managed to get the score you did on the King of Chinatown mission, I don’t think I could have done it much faster than I did, you obviously know a secret that I don’t, haha!

Thanks for sharing!

Edit: Great score btw, I just looked at the leader board! :stuck_out_tongue:

Look again. :wink:

Damn. That took me over an hour of swearing at the little random stuff that always happened.
Every ten attempts or so some damn NPC that never spotted me before seemed to spot me.
Every ten attempts or so I forgot to equip the fiber wire and snapped some dudes neck instead.
Every ten attempts or so I ran too close to a guy, making him stop and fucking up the timing.
… and so on.

Ah well.

This is actually my favorite part of creating contracts, and why I often use as lax criteria as possible. The secret is harder to find if you don’t know the criteria. Or more to the point: Sometimes the criteria are the secret.

Added by Edit:

If you enjoyed those, this one might also be interesting:

3-1140-683860-ROYB

2 Likes

Look again. :wink:

Wow, I’m impressed, I didn’t realise it was possible to get much more from that mission, well played sir!

Damn. That took me over an hour of swearing at the little random stuff that always happened.
Every ten attempts or so some damn NPC that never spotted me before seemed to spot me.
Every ten attempts or so I forgot to equip the fiber wire and snapped some dudes neck instead.
Every ten attempts or so I ran too close to a guy, making him stop and fucking up the timing.
… and so on.

I know the feeling! I may have lost a few strands of hair during my time making the mission.

3-1140-683860-ROYB

Yeah, I will definitely give it a try. Here’s another of mine if you like:

Silent Witness
3-1710-774584-KLOW

These are my 2 the hardest:
3-2510-171982-SLAW
3-0110-170931-SLAW
both PC
good luck - you will need it :wink:

3-1140-683860-ROYB

Speed was the key, nice little mission!

Haha. You forced me to revisit the mission and retool the solution. On top once again. :wink:

Got this one a lot quicker than your other mission, but there was a bit of tweaking the solution until I did my final run, so it’s not trivial to get up there on the score board. Nice.

Edited,…

I tried the first one, but it looks way too frustrating for my heart to handle. So many opportunities to get spotted…

Yea, both led me to neurosis haha :smiley: . I suspect people don’t like such contracts.

To be honest I much prefer contracts where you can sort of walk around and try stuff out. Contracts set in the Cemetary where you can’t wear the ICA disguises just turn into such a mess so quickly, there’s no room for recon.
Just my own person preference though.

Got this one a lot quicker than your other mission

Yeah, that one was a bit easier, 3 people roughly the same area, little guard cover and 2 bins, lol. Still fun though!

This one is a bit more tricky:

Contract
3-1810-353395-KLOW

Annoyingly I accidentally created it without naming it, so it’s just called “Contract.”

These are my 2 the hardest:
3-2510-171982-SLAW
3-0110-170931-SLAW

The bird suit mission is hilarious, and also ridiculous, vase, pistol, brick, in a bird suit and hide all bodies?

Wasn’t going to happen, haha! Well, more like I don’t have the patience to make it happen, lol.

1 Like

Haha, you have all the story explained in bookmark “background” in the briefing :wink:

This one is easier: 3-0110-169672-SLAW

I got this down pretty tightly. Could probably break 2nd place if I worked on the timing a bit more, but whoever has 1st place is a god damn sorcerer.

Or just found another solution (I have a slight suspicion about what it could be).

The archived/old forum still has a huuuge thread of user created contracts. Worth checking some of these out (Quite a few of them were featured at some point or another)!

http://archive.hitmanforum.com/index.php/topic/57269-hitmanforum-member-contracts/

Haha, you have all the story explained in bookmark “background” in the briefing

This one is easier: 3-0110-169672-SLAW

Yes, I read the briefing, lol. I’ll be sure to take a look at that one.

I got this down pretty tightly. Could probably break 2nd place if I
worked on the timing a bit more, but whoever has 1st place is a god damn
sorcerer.

Yeah, I’m not sure how they managed that score. Some sort of sorcery probably, as you suggested, lol.

The archived/old forum still has a huuuge thread of user created
contracts. Worth checking some of these out (Quite a few of them were
featured at some point or another)!

Yes I remember this thread but I couldn’t find it, thanks for posting. I thought there was a similar thread on the new forums as well, but apparently not, so I just created one myself.

Here’s an interesting contract I created today, for anyone interested.

The Last Dance
3-0420-591139-KLOW