Post the craziest runs/videos of Hitman 2016/2 you've ever seen or made yourself

Those that leave you thinking how it’s possible to do that in this game or made you discover really amazing things inside the game’s mechanics

I was right beside my little nephew when he did this run… We recorded it… i still don’t have any idea how he knew it would work.

1 Like

I love watching this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93JURIt7zkA. Fast, smooth, like an action movie.

Talking about action movies, I love the psycho stealth kills series. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxr0P9BnnZA

Both of the above are not the way I’m wired to play,b ut I love watching this kind of stuff for some reason.

2 Likes

These runs always make me think 47 really needs to go to the bathroom and is rushing to get the contract done :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Nothing too crazy, but I like the kill with the Kalmer i did to Robert Knox :smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Described on reddit as a ‘Rude Goldberg Machine’ kill… something different :slight_smile:

Another Life SA/SO by flying propane tank launched by a rake!

4 Likes

Did this a while back, it took all of my life for a few days till I found a reliable strat, Colorado is buggy as hell too so that was hard
2 Likes

Hahaha that’s so good :smile: also, I’ve never seen that exit before! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The best ones i remember atm:

• Awesome trick :open_mouth:
  • Outstanding Move :ok_hand:
  • A clever use of a bug :smile: :+1:

-> And the favourite of mine :blush: :

or maybe that one…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What’s crazy about first video?

I got a run I just did that I’m pretty proud of just got to wait for it to upload and have to put the two videos together in quick time
Expect the weirdest Miami SASO tomorrow

I didn’t know there was a safe zone to syringe the Blackmailer between the runway ramp and the dressing room. With all the NPC’s around… it just seemed impossible.

In the “Capt. 47” video, I totally didn’t know about shooting NPC’s in the leg in order to not just make one NPC blind but to make that NPC cast Panic Blindness across an entire room or even empty the room.

I was floored watching this 10 year old little chubby assassination machine at work on our PS4!

1 Like

Was the goal of the Mumbai one just to do it as fast as possible?

1 Like

Yes, and with the best score if possible… :sweat_smile:

All the ET videos from @Urben .

2 Likes

it was my first time too… had to exit in style after that though, a bus just wouldn’t cut it lol

2 Likes
2 Likes