Post What You've Copied and Add "In My Pants"

For general laughs and giggles, I decided to bring this game from some other forums to this forum. Cuz why not?

In this thread, all you have to do is post what you’ve copied to your clipboard and add “in my pants” (all lowercase) at the end.

Future of Hitmanforum in my pants

I don’t want to be mean, this was just the thing copied in my clipboard

Copy something else in my pants

Nothing to see here, move along.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in my pants.

This one makes far too much sense.

And yes I’m still fairly immature

in my pants.

BTW, how did I copy this from Hitman itself?!

what are you, 46 48? in my pants.

Phenolphthalein in my pants

Sleep paralysis in my pants

lame, not even all possible comnplications in my pants

General Kenobi!!! in my pants

Hello there!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit in my pants.

It’s a glitch in my pants :rofl:

War has changed. It’s no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It’s an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war… becomes routine in my pants.

Not even joking.

You’ve got to give her a good pounding, her face and waist are the weak points in my pants.

I promise you there’s context :sweat_smile:

Lmao what’s the context?

Perfect booty in my pants. :joy::rofl::laughing:

Suspect in my pants.

É O GRÊMIO QUE CALA! É O GRÊMIO TRI CAMPEÃO DA AMERICA! É O MAIOR CLUBE DO MUNDO! DO MUNDO! in my pants.

was talking to my friend over steam about how to kill a boss in a game. She looks like a spider so her weak points are her abdomen (the big think that makes the webs, dunno it’s name really), and if you attack her legs then she falls over and you can attack her face.
The reason I copied it was that he couldn’t see the message, so I sent it again

Yeahhh sure ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I need to use the bathroom in my pants.