Post What You've Copied and Add "In My Pants"

Shut your fuck up kid in my pants

What kind of sentence is that?

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2371146-killmonger-was-right in my pants

“For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen. Speech has allowed the communication of ideas, enabling human beings to work together to build the impossible. Mankind’s greatest achievements have come about by talking, and its greatest failures by not talking. It doesn’t have to be like this. Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future. With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded. All we need to do is make sure we keep talking.” in my pants

Slash came back in my pants.

in Ukrainian accent You funny guy, I kill you last in my pants

Can’t keep my dick in my pants…in my pants.

Wise words indeed

http://hitmanmaps.com in my pants

procrastinating in my pants

Surely the weather is gender fluid in my pants

Don’t ask

Why tho?

This text will be blurred

My friend said that the weather was homophobic because it inconvenienced them (Joking about feminists being triggered by anything), and so I said that “Surely the weather is gender fluid”, therefore unlikely to be homophobic (the weather here is quite bi-polar), but accidentally sent it to another friend (without context), so I just copy and pasted it.
That was a long explanation…

What a toxic conversation.

What a toxic conversation in my pants

What a toxic conversation in my pants in my pants

*What a toxic conversation. in my pants in my pants

Ya’ll forgot that full stop!

Ya’ll forgot that full stop in my pants.

So two coworkers have finished their Friday shift and decide to go to the bar. One hour in, one of them drinks so much and vomits on his shirt.

“Fuck! My wife got me this shirt! She’s gonna be pissed!”

“Don’t worry about it. That happen to me once and a buddy of mine suggested to put a twenty dollar bill in your breast pocket and say some other guy threw up on you and gave you some cash to pay for the dry clean. Worked like a charm.”

“I don’t know man. I think I should bail while I’m behind.”

“Trust me, you’re covered. We don’t have to go back to work until Monday so let’s keep on celebrating.”

“Guess you got point. Alright another round!”

So the two stay late and get pretty wasted, so much so that they ride cabs home. The guy with puke on his shirt finds his wife waiting for him.

“You got drunk again? Is that why that shirt I bought you got vomit all over it?”

“N-n-no. A guy d-did b-b-butt hhhhhhheeeee put a twin-ty in my breast… Pocket.”

“But you have two twenties sticking out.”

“I do? Oh yeeeeeaaaahhh. He shit IN MY PANTS too!”

70 ni🅱️🅱️a in my pants