Post Your Game Screenshots

I use SDK for freecamera and blur from Reshade

6 Likes

6 Likes

From the Amnesia: The Bunker Demo…

Say what?!

These names! I tell ya… Not sure if this is supposed to be a subtle nod to a couple of people from IOI. But you’ve got to admit they seem pretty close. They’re also almost spelled the same.

@Clemens_IOI @Travis_IOI

14 Likes

Haha - this is so cool! :smiley:

8 Likes

RE:4 (may contain story spoilers)

The very definition of survival horror… Absolutely amazing!
(Special mention to Ashley who gets kidnapped every 15 seconds.)

11 Likes

Guardians of the Galaxy by Eidos Montreal
Some pictures I took when I remembered Photo Mode was a thing in this gorgeous game (I didn’t use it enough :frowning: also should have taken pics of the other guardians :man_shrugging:)

Metal!! (This last one doesn’t count as a photo mode pic as it was from a cutscene)

Also the cast – surprisingly lacking ANY major recognizable voice actors, even some who usually do a lot of creature work.

8 Likes

Started Tchia last night. Ill talk more about it once I’ve properly finished the tutorial and gotten all the basic skills. It’s a cute, well-animated tropical adventure.

One of the skills you have (i haven’t unlocked yet) is Soul-Jumping. You can turn into objects to move them around, or various animals to use their skills (flight, night vision, digging, etc.)

I looked into the game’s creature menu and found this:

I will find you!! And I will become you!! :rooster:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Finally Fully Worked RDR2 Mods on Steam Deck.

8 Likes

Ghost Trick

Chicken waitress is cute :heart:

Chickens are arsonists

Chicken Chef Remastered

Stray

10 Likes

Far as I’m concerned this is THE screenshot of the game. When my brother played it, he messaged me this shot, and when I played it, I captured it and set it as my Xbox background (works pretty well with the new Xbox main menu layout).

:metal:

2 Likes

TOTK Side-quest spoilers

4 Likes

I’ve been slowly making my way through The Last of Us Part 2, in a Normal/Permadeath Per Act run.
I’m using this terrifying opportunity to take pictures of the game’s environments & locations whenever I need a breather, and yeah this game still holds up wonderfully.
(and by breather I mean from the intense combat, and tone. This game’s feel is super bleak and depressing compared to the first game. It’s why I replay it a LOT less.)

Here are all of mine from the Introduction & Seattle Day 1.
(Missed a few spots like the Infected subway section, but I am not pausing the game for a close-up photo of a mushroom man’s face in there, noooo way that’s too freaky and too risky.)

14 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

From my Starfield surveying adventures :

15 Likes

Outlaw Til The End.

RDR2 John Marston Overhaul Mods Showcase
Captured on Steam Deck

Mods Used

John Marston Facial Animation Overhaul
John Marston Animation Overhaul
Why Em’s Series (For Hair)
1911 Cowboy

10 Likes

Some of the screenshots I took during my two playthroughs of Jedi Survivor. Some of the pictures does contain spoilers and is hidden. So be warned.

8 Likes

I’m currently thinking about starting my second Playthrough but man the story and the Villains are so boring when compared to the first game…

3 Likes