Post Your Most Prized Possession

Straight forward topic and exactly as the title suggests. What is your absolute, most prized possession that you own (just one item, so really think hard before posting) and explain as to why. Is it a family heirloom past down from generation to generation, or is it just something that holds a really special meaning to you?
Please note: Do not worry if it’s not anything “extravagant.” It may seem odd to someone else, but to you it is everything and that’s all that matters! Maybe it’s not even about the item itself, but the story or meaning behind said item. As the saying goes “one mans junk is another mans treasure.”

I just thought this would be a cool topic to have and discuss & share the items (and stories) behind that one special item that we hold so dear to us.

2 Likes

My Social Security Card and Birth Certificate.

Why? Because It helps me be a functioning member of society along with helped me get a job and my drivers license.

How I acquired it?

Well I got my Birth Certificate after I was born alongside my SS Card so I don’t quite have the memory of it.

They are made of a special type of paper.

Makes me think of me and my legal identity. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, but Data Privacy rules currently prevent me from posting an unedited photo of my family. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best. Game. Ever!

It’s priceless :blush:

6 Likes

Dick pics are not allowed on this forum, right?

5 Likes

Do I need to introduce it? :grin:

3 Likes

Hahaha I was waiting for this from you. Beautiful, man!! :smiley:

1 Like

My Cat, Henry

My best friend and our Mortal Kombat Arcade Cabinet (that now also can play MK2 :heart_eyes:)

3 Likes