Pre order in playstation

I still haven’t see any option to pre order hitman 3 in hk ps store

Any update for this issue? Release is just 1 week away and still hasn’t show up in Singapore PS store.

Neither Malaysia PS Store :pensive: .

Just FYI, it hasn’t showed up in Taiwan’s store yet, either.

Should be up this week

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1347464535976898561

4 Likes

Keep checking this thread, should get updated as and when new info is released :+1:t2:

It’s almost Friday, and I think they don’t work on weekends. What next if nothing happens?

Still not seeing it, I’ve checked Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea and Japan.

Missing out on the PlayStation Plus discount for preordering Deluxe already, and worst is that no way to get Trinity Pack and PS4 theme for preordering Deluxe.

How are we gonna get the Trinity Pack and PS4 theme if they don’t have it available for preorder? Everywhere has 7 months to preorder, we don’t even have 7 days for it.

1 Like

They’re “hopeful”, the thing is I just called PlayStation Asia, and well, they even got a supervisor to check it out for me, and said currently there’s no plan for its release on South East Asia PSN.

So I guess either one of them is lying.

They also said it’s coming this week, and guess what, nothing happens.

And Saudi Arabia store belongs to PlayStation Middle East.

None of the stores under South East Asia PlayStation has it.

Well… It’s Friday, so this week still has one more workday… I’m just saying…

yup still got a bit of hope rn, but big chance it would be gone in 24 hrs.

someone just saw it on his PS5, but not yet ready for purchase.

The guy is using the Singapore store.

Strangely, the game is already on MS/Xbox Store and Epic since when preorder started, with the same rating as H2.

Perhaps PS Store requires some kind of additional review?

beats me, maybe they’re trying to figure out a way to not list it as a 18+ title in Asia by censoring, they’ve been obsessed with these kinds of stuff lately.

But anyway, it’s still not up and available yet for preorder, nothing is certain until it does.

The guy who found the game on PS5 store page has reached out to PlayStation Asia and was told there’s no plan to sell the game on South East Asia PSN.

and now it’s disappeared from his PS5 store page after PlayStation Asia replied his email.

That’s nonsense…the dude answering the question just didn’t know why the game wasn’t for sale and made up an answer. iOi have stated that they are waiting on an age rating in Asia and are hoping to have it for sale this week. The answer you got from PlayStation there is utterly meaningless…you just got a clueless fool to answer a question he had no idea how to answer.

2 Likes

weekdays for this week are over already.