Problem with a Big black circle on the game ! Ps4

Hello all

I Can’t play to l’y game on my PS4. When I walk, a Big black screen appears. I have uninstalled the game but same problem. I’m on ps4, I have never Seen this before. Please help me. All settings don’t change nothing. So sad… Very strange problem.

1 Like

Try disconnecting your VR headset

Already try. It’s only when I move

Screenshot_2021-01-23-23-58-05-413_com.miui.videoplayer|230x500

Yesterday it was very dark like the first picture. Today it’s only one second when I move. It’s poping ont the screen, flashes

I have exactly the same problem, was fine before trying vr then now back playing normal get blackout on edges when walking or running.

Vr now disconnected, reinstalled game and tried new hdmi cable. None fixed

I also have that problem it’s really annoying before I played with my Vr headset I didn’t have that problem. It is a really cool game please fix it.

Problem solved with another user account. My files was corrupted so you have to clean you Hitman 3 's data on your PlayStation to start since the beginning

1 Like

Dir remi480es
But how exactly do you clean your data without losing your points and level.

Your points & level are tied to ioi’s online server so they’ll stay the same regardless of if you delete your saved data on the console.

Dir remi480es
I have deleted everything and still it does not work. I don’t know how to do this.

Very strange. Try with another user account, it was good for me

Not possible :worried::angry: I Hope they solve that

Dir, I did find a provisional way. You can save your mission and then load it again then I don’t have that problem.
Of course with missions that you can’t save it doesn’t work. I also hope they will fix it soon.

I found the solution.
Put your VR glasses on play a mission go to options then to VR and set Blinder strong to 1 and blinder to off and go back to menu and now you can play you game again without the VR glasses. This worked for me.

1 Like