Project all dialogues

hello first of all i’m french and express myself in english is a little hard for me, excuse me if i make mistakes, but don’t worry i understand perfectly english you can talk to me without problem.

since one year i record all the dialogues and voice line in the hitman games new gen, i’m very perfectionist and all the little things you don’t see when you’re playing i record it. i have a youtube channel with many vidéos (around 30), i have the élusive target too only 5 miss.

the subtittle are in french but you can watch the vidéos, the voice are in english but in my firsts vidéos (paris) certains line are difficult to hear, new version are in work in progress.

what you see in my channel is only a little part that what i have record , upload vidéos take times, and i don’t talk about the time for record that.

i hope you’re enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaug2L1OInWsZiLSeyVav3A/videos

8 Likes

Looks interesting. I will check it out and tag @Euler13 as he enjoys dialogues. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is something I’ve enjoyed doing. I started with The Angel of Death the first time round. I cringe now at some of my earlier work, but I think I’ve managed to work out a decent system now.

Here is a link to the play list on my YouTube channel for the ETs I’ve captured too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_6ZjCvgQWM&list=PLsAGCukI0W-zbqokYcQY-Y9QUXbrFvXym

I’ve also done a few other random ones.

Hitman - The Secret Life of Hailey Brennan

Hitman 2 - The Dark Side of Helen West

Hitman - The Corrupt Life of Marco Abiatti

Hitman 2 - Subdue Dialogue

Hitman - Subdue - Doing It Wrong

11 Likes

i now you euler13 if you remember i have let you a comment about the target richard j magee, you even helping me for certains elusive target like the warlord (the dialogue after opening the safe), i have one account only i can do the elusive target only one time
for the regular target i don’t really need help, i do it my self like you can see
i look at your work when i have time , i don’t post from my home, i’m not connected at home

what you see is 30/35% that what i have i my computer, i even record reaction of npcs

2 Likes

new vidéo about the guards on the sgail island, i post a link here each time i made a new vidéo
not available yet, time to upload

for euler your vidéo about helen west is interesting i’ve not record yet all his dialogues
i like that with the subdue too

2 Likes

dialogues of the guest on sgail island part 1

1 Like

réactions of npcs in font of magician vampire (paris)
4 Likes

This is cool man.
Love it.