NOTE: If anyone can put me in touch with the fans responsible for the hitmaps website (aka Hitman2Maps) Pls help me get in contact with them.
Tests / verifications conducted on XBOX ONE
Purpose of the project: to provide the community with a well organized, fully checked & updated/maintained guide containing any and all info deemed important to speedrunners in particular, though the project is not dependent on such player types; the intent it’s to help all players in the vastness of the growing game. Hopefully in time for Season 3s launch.
I have begun collecting data for sniper rifles; my plan is as follows: first, start with the 300s > Jaegs > Druzs) then assault rifles (aka ‘salties’) > shotties > SMGs (aka smgies) > pisties > explosives > Tools > Melee (+melee gold bar) > Poisons last.
That is phase 1. As for Phase 2, if by this point my will to continue the project remains strong, focus switches from spawn items to map items;
phase 2: analyze + count EVERY item that can be picked up by the player or NPC for each (Main) mission PER DIFFICULTY if there is any difference between them > check & verify Hitman2Maps.com is reliable and totally accurate (1st intention: finishing the Hantu Sniper Assassin map details) > Check suits viability per map / per area (buccaneer bugged).
If by some miracle the support for HANDBOOK47 holds strong after phase 2, the 3rd n final phase may begin: studying and detailing in accuracy every main target(s) loops - aka routes (prior to any player interference) hopefully by this point I will have gotten in contact with hitmaps owners so I can utilize their map progress.
I intend on hosting a website for the finished collection. I would appreciate any support or volunteers to help in the process. Credit for assistance, guaranteed.
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANICS YOU WANT CHECKED THAT I DO NOT LIST BELOW ALREADY? PLEASE CONTACT ME ON HMF WITH SUGGESTIONS.
CURRENT DATA BEING ANALYZED (MANUALLY):
(weapon/item perks/abilities will be provided with each)
- Damage (power per shot) - BAR GRAPH
- Optimal Range (max 1-shot range) - BAR GRAPH
- Stability (while rapid firing) - BAR GRAPH
- Shot Audio Range (audio level per single bullet fired) - BAR GRAPH
- Fire Rate (how many shots per second) - BEST #
- Ready-Up Time (how long does it take to pull the weapon out of a case) - BEST #
- Concealment Time (time it takes to conceal the weapon in a case) - BEST #
- AMMO CAPACITIES (2 side by side # stats (case ammo VS agency pickup ammo (+mode? (Q: does the amount change depending on main or special assignment??? (must verify))
- Reload (full mag) Time (time required to reload a totally empty clip (ie auto reload activates)
PROJECT PREP PHASE
While contemplating on whether or not I wanted to do this project, I (subconsciously kinda…) measured the mini map as best & accurate as I could. Those conclusions: