Putting clothes in a briefcase?

Just came to my mind while watching some custom contracts where you have to kill someone with a specific disguise.

What if you could put clothes from an unconcious/dead body into your briefcase, take them where you need them and then change (maybe in the restroom or some other safe place)?

Would that make things too easy or more interesting to you?

3 Likes

Yeah, it would’ve been too easy.
But that’s a good idea.
Briefcase potential not fully revealed. It allows countless possibilities

1 Like

Yes

Would be cool but it would make the game to easy—it would make it so the player needs only one or two KO’s max if you can just swap disguises on the fly. Also I don’t think we would need to change somewhere private since most containers are in isolated areas. As for not hiding bodies, that really depends on the players skill to KO in an isolated area and drag the body out of view

A lot of people think it would be OP and ruin game balance, but i still think that would be a great feature that could allow new possibilities of accessing/killing targets :+1:

1 Like

I agree it makes it easier, although there is a sense of realism to it. I think it adds to the stealthiness of the game." 47 , takes out random guard in a back alley , changes into his victim’s clothes, then puts them in his case and, resumes well dressed bald guy attire…" I’m for it, but its not something I’d throw a tantrum about if it doesn’t happen.

1 Like

Here’s an idea:

Option 1: You take someone’s clothes and disguise yourself with them -> Takes a long amount of time, but you are disguised immediately.

Option 2: You take someone’s clothes and quickly shove them inside your briefcase -> Takes a shorter amount of time, but you are not disguised yet!

I think this would be interesting, because using option 2 could give you more time to hide the body, if someone else is already approaching your location.

2 Likes

I like the idea. It might undermine the challenge of some existing contracts, but I think the benefits open more opportunities for puzzle elements of future contracts. It’s also a very sensible and practical use of a briefcase.

1 Like

I wonder if it could work with some restrictions, such as a specific suitcase has to be used.
Or perhaps a single-use scenario, so it can’t be abused over and over (mostly thinking how they limited the tranq gun to stop it being ridiculous)
Maybe it’s a smuggle item, with the location being dependent on what outfit it could hold (so the Paris basement entrance wouldn’t be able to have high level security, but the attic would)

1 Like

nah carrying disguises in briefcase will cheapen things especially in case of hostile disguises. Only thing I see is being able to smuggle the suit in agency pickup but if you want to pickup that briefcase, you’d have to switch to the suit first. Briefcase will be empty after that.

1 Like

I feel like people on this forum have had this idea since, like, at least 2004. I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen.

2 Likes