Question to Hitmans contacts

Why is so evil compare to other game in the hitmen series? I think I am saw a ghost in one mission but I believe is mistake. Also seem like the same thing as the first game I playing last week. Codnam 47 and contacts so many same. How come is missing the jungle Tony monata mission with the uwawa tribe? Seem like they add it to now call Santa Fortuna. Music is sound same also.

1 Like

Yes they have some of the same levels in them. However, contracts is about 47 thinking back on those missions + other great missions he have done. A lot of people don’t like that contracts is a "remake"of codename. But I think that contracts is interesting because you get an idea off what 47 remember from those experiences! Like some of the names gets change, not because the developers forgot what they were called but because that’s what 47 remember. And also how would anybody make a game about someone thinking back on past events if you don’t include something you have already seen? Overall contracts is a game that requires you to think deeper about what and why things is happening in contracts. But if you do, you will be able to understand 47’s psychological aspect.

Hope this helps somehow :smile:

1 Like