So, id ask about this on Quora, but i cant keep it short enough for there, so, i decided to come ask from here, since this forum has off-topic discussions, i actuslly use this forum and there is people whl most likely have the answers. Now, for the actual topic. So, i like making lists, but while making these lists, i found a few issues with forming a name.
- Hypotethically, if some Sheikh from Saudi-Arabia managed to become a lord in Britain, could you call him “Lord Sheikh Name”. Same goes for having a PhD and an MD or some other two Doctor’s degrees in your name. Could your name be Dr. Name PhD MD
- In some files, there is a box for the Surname and a bix for the first, second, third etccnames. Now, what if your name is only one word. What and where would be written. 2.1. What if the name is unknown, and you are only known by a codename such as “Mister Q”, 2.2 What if you are Agent 47. Agent is not your first name and 47 is not your second name. Tho, i assume the name would be his full barcode. And that relates back to the 2nd question.
- If you have only one name, but you are also known by your alias, you cant write FirstName “Alias” SecondName Surname, as you only have one name. How would you write that?
- What titles can you have in your name?
If you have your education in your name, such as JD, PhD, MD, what are the requirements for it. Like what degree of education do you need? Is any degree of education that says Doctor in it, viable to add to your name. Then there is the obv titles, such as ones such as President, Senator etc which are obv. But then, what about your work related titles. Lawyers can have “Ty” in front of their name to indicate they currently work as a lawyer. But what does your job need to be in order to get a title in your name. I doubt that the cashier of a store has any titles. There are lists of these out there, but then some of the lists have stuff like DDS: Doctor of Dental Surgery, that is supposed to be a title you can put in your name. But shouldnt you have MD in your name and not DDS? If you cant put MD, but you can put DDS, then what educations count for MD.
- If PhD is Doctor of Philosophy, and MD is Doctor of Medicine, how can there a PhD and an MD for the same thing, for excample Biochemistry has PhD and MD as far as im aware.
Sorry for if these are confusing questions, this is somewhat pointless, but id still very much like to know the answer