Qui a la solution?

Yo !

Je galère à chongquing pour faire quelque chose.

J’explique : Dans le Bloc y’a un sujet test qui s’appelle Fu luoyang avec une poche de perfusion à côté de lui que l’on peut empoisonner.
Seulement, elle n’est pas relier à son bras et il faut donc un des médecins à côté pour lui injecter ce qu’il y a dans la poche.

QUESTION : Que doit on faire pour déclencher l’action du médecin qui va lui injecter ce qu’il y a dans la poche ?? Merci d’avance pour ceux qui ont la solution. :grinning:

1 Like

Translation results from Google translate (There might be some mistakes)

Yo! I’m struggling in chongquing to do something. I explain: In the Bloc there is a test subject named Fu luoyang with an IV bag next to him that can be poisoned. Only she’s not connected to her arm, so you need one of the doctors next door to inject her with what’s in the pocket. QUESTION: What must be done to trigger the action of the doctor who will inject what is in his pocket? Thanks in advance for those who have the solution. : grinning:

As for your question I’m not sure if there is a way or if it is even useful for reaching the target, maybe someone else would be willing to share some wisdom?

Traduire en français

Quant à votre question, je ne sais pas s’il existe un moyen ou si cela est même utile pour atteindre la cible, peut-être que quelqu’un d’autre serait prêt à partager certaines sagesses?