I’ve made a mission creator. You give it objectives through a GUI, it gives you a mod file. Alternatively, it can output a mission script for advanced users to edit manually.
You can add targets with names and choose whether they should be hidden in Instinct as well as a bunch of other attributes, or you can choose the more advanced Flow editor.
Want to create a mission in which you have to carry out a series of strange tasks like hitting Silvio Caruso with a wrench and trespassing on private property, all while a timer is ticking down, forcing you to kill non-targets to reset it? You can do that!
I’ll be adding more features as time goes on. Currently, you can:
- Add either targets or Flow objectives
- Configure the mission with a large number of parameters, like when exits should be enabled and what features should appear in the map
- Put together any combination of conditions, events, timers and states to create an objective for almost anything in the game through the Flow editor
- Set an action to happen upon any combination of 55 events in addition to the standard “Player killed NPC” event, like trespassing, bodies being hidden, laptops being hacked or even when a taxi driver is distracted in Mumbai
- Do all of the above through a user-friendly interface, on any playable non-sniper map
- Missions created only work offline - just like all other missions.
- Supports all maps.
- rpkg file is created automatically if you like - you don’t need ZHM5PatchBuilder.
- IOI for making Hitman 2
- @KevinRudd for discovering so much about mission scripting
- Icon by u/JesusNoGa
- pawREP for ZHM5PatchBuilder
- @musicalmushr00m for helping with ideas and beta testing
If you have a problem, you can post it in this thread or send me a private message. I’m usually quick to reply (well, when I’m not sleeping).