Quotes - Movie Game

Find the Movie title - Movie Quotes

Rules:

• Player A posts a quote from any movie, and another player (say B) finds the title of the movie.
    — If player B gets the title right, he/she gets a turn to post a quote from a movie where its title starts with the last letter of player A’s movie. If finding a movie title following this rule seems challenging, proceed with any movie title.
    — If player B gets the title right, he/she can pass the turn to another player.

For example, player A posts “Run, Forrest, run!”. Player B finds the movie title (Forrest Gump), and then proceeds to post a quote from a movie title beginning with the letter ‘P’, or passes his/her turn.

• Do make sure the quote is not very trivial or commonplace.
    For example, “What did you say?!” could be from any number of movies.

• Do try to find the movie title without searching for the quote (using Google). It kills the fun.

• Do try to refrain from posting profanity even if its part of a famous movie quote. Consider posting a part of the quote for such cases. The one-liner from Die Hard franchise comes to mind.

• And finally, please do not go out of turn!

I’ll go first.

“Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn’t that be a sight?”

ENJOY!

Troy. That one had me stumped for a while.

2 Likes

Damn dude, I don’t even think I’ve watched any movies beginning in Y. So I just found one that I’ve partially watched and fetched a quote from IMDb.

"Well, as far as I’m concerned, the Internet is just another way of being rejected by women."

2 Likes

Nice idea, I love forum games. I know I have heard this line but can’t place it.

1 Like

Any clue? Like the actor name or another movie title he’s acted?

I think I know the answer…can I play?

Of course. :slight_smile:

Is the answer You’ve Got Mail?

My dad was watching this the other day and I swear that was a line.

2 Likes

I believe that’s correct @The5secondrule? Your turn!

2 Likes

Alright! If I’m wrong I’ll remove my answer, but I’ll list a movie quote from a movie that starts with L for now.

“The past can hurt…but the way I see it? You can either run from it, or you can learn from it.”

1 Like

Nice quote! One of my favourite animated films ever!

(The) Lion King!

1 Like

Well done! :slight_smile:

20 well dones

1 Like

“I have friends who keep telling me how much it costs them to keep me in poverty.”

Any luck with this? Let me know if you need clues.

Throw us a clue, I dont think I’ve heard the quote before.

Remember that the movie starts with ‘G’.

Clue: Ben Kingsley

Must be Gandhi then?

1 Like

Yes!

Maybe a little easy, but a great quote nonetheless.

“You musn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.”

1 Like

Ugh, i know this one. Just can’t nail it down.

1 Like