Rico Delgado

Vaanya Shah

Dawood Rangan

Alma Reynard

The Malestrom

The Washingtons

Janus

How can you rate Alma so low?

the first thing you see of her is two bound and executed civilians in the garage, it’s not a great first impression

14 Likes

Aw come on, it is not like there can’t be good reasons for this behaviour. It could be self-defence!

8 Likes

Out of everyone in H2, I’d say Sierra Knox has the most sympathy from me. Everyone else… I don’t hesitate to strangle the life out of them lol

1 Like

So you say you keep Sierra alive all the time? :slight_smile:

No lol if I’d do that it wouldn’t be possible to complete the level haha I just make her death very quick :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And painless :question:

Sometimes…

20 sympathetic characters

1 Like

The targets I have ever really felt sorry for were Jordan when he please to 47 in Bangkok, Silvio during therapy, Robert Knox after he kills his own daughter and seems super shaken, Alma when she talks about her children and Janus when he congratulated 47 when you have him at gun point.

1 Like

I’d say:

Sierra Knox
Robert Knox
Andrea Martinez
Jorge Franco
Nolan Cassidy
Janus
The Malestrom
Vanya Shah
Rico Delgado
Alma Reynard
The Washington Twins
Dawood Rangan (fuck this guy!)

Dawood is an ass, but def my favorite villain in the new game. He’s so arrogant and egotistical that it’s honestly hilarious to me. It’s always a delight to take that f*cker out. LOL.

13 Likes

I don’t know why, but I always feel odd taking out Jordan. He really screwed up his life, but he could have avoided it all.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s fun to take out, but not in a Magnificent Bastard kind of way, just Bastard. Seriously, fuck Rangan with a big rubber dick, then break it off and beat him with the rest of it. I hate that guy!

There is literally no reason to give a shred of sympathy to Rangan. Usually I just shoot his legs and have him fall over until he dies. He’s a dick :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it’s mostly because Alma literally blackmails an innocent man in killing his boss, or she will kill his family. I could see why

4 Likes

Sierra Knox

The Maelstrom

Jorge Franco

Robert Knox

Janus

Nolan

Vanya Shah

Alma

Andrea Martinez

Rico

The Washingtons

Dawood Rangan

1 Like

For me:
Nolan Cassidy: Just an annoying member of neighbourhood watch and his doing aren’t as bad as other targets.

Jorge Franco: Just any other drug maker, surrounded by an even worse crowd. Drugs are bad, very bad, but he isn’t a blood thirty killer. How can you not feel sympathy for someone in those shorts?

Andrea Martinez: Once again, hangs around with a bad crowd and not evil like many other targets.

Sierra Knox: ‘Daddy Troubles’ as that fella in the bar describes it. Not a great personality but she loves her father dearly, she’s just stuck in the middle of the drone strikers and racer deaths as Robert is head of Krondstadt and will do anything for her, even if it isn’t moral.

Janus: Sad, weak old man with a shady past, like Novikov but worse. Still not a great guy but now that the Washingtons have taken his place I have more sypathy because he just wants to enjoy his last few years.

Wazir Kale: Pretty dodgy fellow, and doesn’t really seem to like his partners, and he seems like a nice guy to the people around him, but he has hired a bunch of street thugs that terrorise the locals.

Robert Knox: Loves his daughter and is mortified when he kills her with the car bomb. However, does resort to killing (seemingly) innocent racers and sent a drone strike on a bunch of innocents.

The Washingtons: A role passed on and now doing Janus’ job. The power to make or break peoples lives and runs a weird cult thing. Also not nice people.

The Rangster: Egotistical, a bit of a sexual abuser, sea pirate, murderer. Sure, Wazir is a couple of these things but he’s changed a bit. As much as we love Rangan, just a horrid guy.

Alma Reynard: Terrible mother, not a very nice wife it seems. Blackmails people and orders people to be killed. Ruthless murderer.

Vaaaaaanya Shaaaah: Thinks she is superior and ruins the lives of hundreds of slum dwellers, and makes herself out as a role model. Kills innocent workers because they don’t please her, also involved with schemes in the past.

Rico Delgado: I hate this guy. IO did an amazing job of making this guy an annoying prick. Rude, selfish, cold-blooded murderer, DOESN’T respect his wife. Rich asshole that gains from other’s pain.

4 Likes

I’ll give my choices

Robert Knox
Sierra Knox
Janus (I get why we have to kill him but he is still a dying old man)
Andrea Martinez (If she got back with Hector I’d be sad having to kill her)
Jorge Franco
The Washingtons (Only targets due to kill-switch/everyone there is pretty much evil in my opinion)
The Maelstrom
Nolan Cassidy
Rico Delagado
Vaanya Shah
Dawood Rangan
Alma Reynard

Why does everyone say they felt bad for Sierra, she was a hot-hotted egotistical bitch who literally kills a guy if events align in the finish line