Rank the HITMAN Games

There may be another post that already did this so if there is feel free to direct me to it. I saw a post last night that was interesting that used a -4, +2 style rule so the community could contribute to a ratings system. I’ll do a poll for this to keep it simple for now, but I did like that style.

Vote for your favourite game in the series.

• Codename 47
  • Silent Assassin
  • Contracts
  • Blood Money
  • Absolution
  • Hitman

0 voters

6- C47
5- H2
4- HMA
3- Contracts
2- H: BM
1- HITMAN

I’m assuming 1 is your favourite and 6 is your least, or are you attributing points to them and it’s the reverse?

I think he’s ranked them as per your topic title. :slight_smile:

1 is favourite :slight_smile: 202020202020

HITMAN
Contracts
Blood Money = Silent Assassin
C47
Absolution

1: Hitman 2016
2: Absolution
3:
4:
5:
6:

In case it’s unclear, there’s only a top 2 for me that deserve to be on a list. :yum:

But if I had to make a top 6 then:

1: Hitman 2016
2: Hitman 2016
3: Hitman 2016
4: Hitman 2016
5: Hitman 2016
6: Absolution

There, that’s better. :smile:

In that case, rank the older games separately. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would, but I can’t make a number that high that would fit in my post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Play the old games! Feel the old games! They are amazing!!

1. Hitman
  2. Blood Money
  3. Silent Assassin
  4. Sniper Challenge
  5. Hitman GO
  6. Absolution
  7. Contracts (not a fan of Contracts, TBH, too much rain)
  8. Codename 47

IGN should hire you…too much water 0/10 :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I did. I bought the hd version with contracts, SA and BM. I just don’t like the mechincs, the ai, the SA rating, and just the whole overall feel. When I played CN47 and SA when they originally came out, I loved them. But comparing them to either of the last two games NOW, they are just atrocious. So they were good at their time, but liking them now, I just can’t do.

Even though many don’t like Ab, it paved the way for H6. Crowds, Smarter ai, much better mechanics and lots of dialogue. The most important things to gameplay for me.

For me the most important thing is fun huehue :grinning:

Exactly. I had fun with them then, but I can’t have any fun with them now. H6 ruined my fun for those games cuz I see how good of a game this is that I see all the flaws in those which I didn’t see then.

That’s ur opinion, I still have many fun with them.

When did I say it wasn’t my opinion? I’m not @Fortheseven. I know the difference between fact and opinion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

I foresee a topic lock within 24 hours. :laughing:

jk

Why? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am sure @D1NGdong and @Bending_Cheese67 got it. :wink:

Edit: Don’t worry, it’s not the topic that will get it locked. :slight_smile: