Rank the HITMAN Games

Lol! I’m not that type of people Kappa Me and @D1NGdong were just discussing tha old games…

I know! I was looking closely at @D1NGdong 's last comment. :smiley:

haha Kappa lol 20 facts

Stop expecting so much of me!

I’m surprised Silent Assassin isn’t at the top. For me that game has the best story ever

I’m surprised Hitman is so far ahead of the older games

I was thinking the same thing.

Me too! After seeing loads of topics about bugs and issues and missing features, I am surprised to see HITMAN at the top! But, let’s give it some time and see again tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1. Codename 47
  2. Hitman
  3. Contracts
  4. Silent Assassin
  5. Absolution
  6. Blood Money

1. HITMAN: Season 1
  2. Hitman: Blood Money
  3. Hitman: Contracts
  4. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
  5. Hitman Codename 47
  6. Hitman Absolution

I’ve never played Codename 47, so I’ll leave that one out:

1. Contracts
  2. Blood Money
  3. Silent Assassin
  4. Absolution
  5. HITMAN

Interesting… Yes, very interesting!

1. Blood money
  2. Contracts
  3. Hitman season 1
  4. Silent Assassin
  5. Absolution

Never played C47

I’m ranking these in terms of the total experience, not just gameplay.

Blood Money
Silent Assassin
Hitman 2016
Contracts
C47
Absolution

Hitman 2016 could be #1 but I kind of consider it 1/3 of a game right now even if the content is bigger than your usual 1/3 of a game. If they deliver a really great story involving all of the pieces that Season 1 set up, it could easily be #1. The Shadow Client has a lot of potential as a Hitman character.

go buy it, play it. then come back and correct your Number One :*

1. Blood Money, Contracts
  2. HITMAN, Codename 47
  3. Absolution, Silent Assassin

oh this is a tough one, i’m comparing on the basic of the most features, innovation and immersion in a game :smiley:

1. Hitman Blood Money (mainly because of camera AI logic, human shield, hiding weapons in crate, strangle animations when somebody is sitting, elevators, kills in elevator, amazing music especially the track ‘Amb Zone’, weapon diversity, favorite levels include a new life, the murder of crows, a house of cards )

2. Hitman 2016 (A true return and successor, amazing design and incredible attention to detail, life like levels, sapienza is my absolute favorite and i love hokkaido since it feels like you’re in japan, if the game achieves above mention points from blood money, this game will become the best)

3. Hitman contracts (dark, twisted and atmospheric, favorite levels include the meat king’s party, belingford manor, traditions of trade, slaying a dragon and hunter and hunted)

4. Hitman 2 (my first hitman game that i played on my ps2 back in 2006, phenomenal music, the game screams epicness and i love how hilarious the missions in India were, favorite levels include anathema, St. Petersburg stakeout, invitation to a party, tracking hayamoto, the Jacuzzi job, temple city ambush, st. petersburg revisited and the finale :smiley: )

5. Hitman Absolution (Hard to place C47 in the bottom place, but this game is very well polished, very very rarely encountered any bug, 47 looks the best here, althought the game has some max payne 3 style vibe but overall i enjoyed the game, favorite levels are the library and Streets of Hope)

6. Hitman Codename 47 (Ahhh, my 2nd hitman game that i played back in 2009, i did enjoyed it but some levels were fucking insanely complicated especially the lee hong assassination, rotterdam harbor and an unnecessary mission the jungle god, my favorite levels include traditions of trade and the massacre at the cheung chau fish restaurant) :smiley:

1.Contracts
2.Silent Assassin
3.Blood Money
4.World of Assassination
5.Codename 47

There seems to be another “Hitman” game, but it looks like i have forgotten about it and not added it on the list for some reason… oh well… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#6. Hitman Blood Money.
#5. Hitman Absolution.
#4. Hitman Codename 47.
#3. HITMAN.
#2. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.
#1. Hitman Contracts.

You’re talking about Hitman GO, right?