References

Sorry if there is a similar thread, I’ve searched but couldn’t find.
It would be cool to gather in one place all the references (in NPC conversations, in other details in game…) in one mission that reference some other mission (even from earlier Hitman games). I’ll start with 3 examples so you’ll understand what I’m talking about:

• Hitman 2: Three headed serpent: Maids in mansion basement talk about Delgado’s cousins who were killed in Chile (reference to “Vintage year” in Blood money)
  • Hitman 2: The ark society: When you enter the castle, near the bar, some guy is saying that he visited even weirder party with Heaven/Hell theme, where somebody was eaten by shark (reference to “A dance with the Devil” in Blood money)
  • Hitman 2: The ark society: 2 guests discuss which shelters they bought, and one lady says that she bought some shelter belonging to Thomas Cross (Thomas Cross is referenced several times in Hitman 2016, mostly in “Club 27”)
1 Like

The whole Whittleton Creek Level.

Thanks. Can you post some specific examples? I know none of, except Janus (mentioned in Training level) being the main target.

The Name “Another Life” is a reference to Blood Moneys “A new Life”, both take place in a idyllic Suburb. i think theres even more References to Blood Money, but i havent played this Level/HITMAN 2 in Months.

1 Like

Probably an incomplete list, but it’s a good start.

1 Like

This is a good one, but scarce.
I just played “Ark society” and the guy was talking on the phone “I’m not from Vermont!” and he was mentioning Blake. So I guess it’s reference to “Another life”