Returning to Hit-man after quitting, the series is better than ever

I didn’t think the day would come but I finally was able to play Hitman 2. Last year I had to quit the hitman series all together for a rather crazy reason if you interested you can read here:

I had bought the pre-ordered the game, never cancelled it, my son had downloaded it and I figured since is was there I could give it a try. I had a great time, the locations were amazing, (finally return to the suburbs) I loved the aesthetic and immersion. I played through all the missions while tactically avoiding any coins lol and can say for me personally this is one of the best in the franchise up there with blood money and contracts for me. I’m very happy I was able to experience it, and the new haven island location looks amazing.

22 Likes

Welcome back, it only gets better from here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Holy shit, I am so sorry to learn about your condition. I am glad you have overcome that issue and can now enjoy the game again!

3 Likes

Ah yes. I recall that topic. Cool that you were able to come back to it. And your timing couldn’t have been better. Haven Island hype! :star_struck: Now to catch up on all the Featured Contracts, escalations, Special Assignments, and whatever else… Yes. Even the Sniper games. :hushed:

2 Likes

I remember reading that post. I’m so glad you came back and welcome again to the Hitman Forum.

I’ll leave you to prepare.

4 Likes

Now to catch up on all the Featured Contracts, escalations, Special Assignments, and whatever else… Yes. Even the Sniper games.

Probably just run around dressed up as a clown slapping people across the face with a fish.

1 Like

Welcome back, I wish you many great HITMAN experiences in the future!

1 Like