Rewarded Community Challenge

So here’s my idea and I know we already get tonnes of monthly content but I feel this one could be quite interesting.

Each month IOI set a particular challenge that the whole Hitman community can take part in across all platforms.

An example of these challenges could be, say complete X amount of contracts or assassinate X amount of targets, take out X amount of targets by accident kills.

Everyone’s contributions are counted (if that’s possible) to try and hit the target, if the target is reached there would be a reward for all the players that contributed towards hitting the goal?

I get the idea from CoD where they do this regular, it may be a bit more difficult for IOI to track certain things so it would depend on that.

What’s other peoples thoughts?

7 Likes

That would be really cool. Would love the community reward of the ICA 19 MK3

2 Likes

Ooh, that’d be fun.
I know Dying Light does similar kinds of community challenges, where sometimes they pop up, and if you contribute some points, you get high-tier gear and a special item related to the challenge.

I’m all for more stuff, so I’d support it.

Yes that’s it you’ve got it, a few games do it and it gets everyone involved, having the rewards in different tiers is also a good idea :+1:t2: I think it could definitely work in hitman as long as they were able to track the kills etc. Suppose the completed contracts idea would be relatively straight forward.