Risky Business 😈 NSFW

WHAT IS THE MOST RISKY / SNEAKIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE???

Go ahead and share, no matter how good, bad or embarrassing — We won’t tell anyone :shushing_face:

3 Likes

wow a lot of potential in terms of going against guidelines here.

3 Likes

Well obviously you don’t share anything too risqué… it’s supposed to be all in good fun. What I’m looking for here is things more like…

• I called in sick from work / school (even though I wasn’t sick)

• I stole a pack of bubble gum from a gas station years ago.

• I once pranked a friend by putting their hands in warm water while they slept

Stuff like that…
:laughing:

3 Likes

When I was in school, I rang school class hour bell while passing by it just as a fun because my friends told me to do so and I took the challenge.
Little did I know there was an 3 hour exam going on and and they were 2 hour into it. Everybody got confused if the time is up. The security came running towards bell button and asked who did it. I told him that I pressed bell. He then took me to principal’s office. Got some scolding from principal’s himself.

5 Likes

I was going to pay in a store and instead of pulling up cash, I pulled up cash and a bag of green.

Ah yes, the countless amount of hours with boring breaktime, who would’ve thought pulling the alarm was so fun. Little did we know that the janitor could look up where the alarm came from…

3 Likes

I think the worst I did was good unprotected well you know. That is a risky business.

1 Like

Doing a rimming and BJ (also getting both from him) to a guy I met on Twitter on the same day I created my account. No idea who he was or even his name. Just had a chat about sex and having an encounter and sure why not. No protection for the whole oral part. Fortunatelly I tested negative for any AIDS and didn’t get sick after it so everything is fine but I’m never being so reckless again just because I’m horny. Anyway, now we are buds with benefits and both still clean but the condom now is mandatory along with blood tests beforehand :B

7 Likes

Oh

7 Likes

I put a deactivated soviet tank shell next to my dad while he was sleeping. Classic prank.

12 Likes

It is just a tank bro! - Georgy Zhukov after placing a live tank round next to Stalin while he slept

6 Likes

Don’t worry, he had sweet revenge when he made his phone alarm an air raid siren and putting it next to me while we were in Tel Aviv. Another classic prank.

2 Likes

Actually it was Tukhachevsky that did that one. That’s why he was purged.

1 Like

It is just a prank bro! - Ariel Sharon during the annexation of the Sinai.

1 Like

“It’s just a firecracker bro!” - Hamas, every Tuesday.

1 Like

It is just a model rocket bro! - Israel Defence, every Wednesday.

1 Like

“It’s just flavoured air bro!” - Bashar al-Assad.

1 Like

But I guess the wildest things I have done are

When I flaked out of Green politics course because I found getting to the city was a bitch
Whenever I copied off of maths tests (All the time, only got busted once)
The time I radically altered the scene of a play on-stage because I forgot the words (Went well, got an A for that)
That one time I crossed a road without looking in Japan and almost got hit by a bus
Every time we would bust out of school to eat fish and chips during our lunch breaks
The one time we brought a pinata to school and busted it from a tree
The one time we gave our friend a haircut in the middle of school grounds with arts scissors
The one time we mixed random chemicals in chemistry class. (I had little to do with this one but I really should have stopped them)
When I encouraged a guy to kick a footy clear over a two-storey building (He did in fact someone caught it if I recall)

2 Likes

Hmm… okay I guess I will share something.

There’s one time I visited Japan and checked in a hotel with Onsen (hotspring) in it (You can imagine an area just like the Hokkaido mission). It was outdoors and chilling at night. No one was there except me. So I um… had a little joyful time with myself. Don’t worry, I cleaned the place up (not getting seen as well), but the possibility of getting caught was kind of exciting! :hotsprings:

3 Likes

If I was about to go public, I would wear rubber at least. Don’t want anybody touching your sticky cubs without their consent/knowledge.

2 Likes

And adding NSFW so people are warned.

5 Likes