Sanguine magazine

I’m loving this, I hope that there’s a level in H2 where people can do something similar to this.

Thank you very much, dude! Yes, I too hope that as well. I’m sure there will be at least one level we could do something similar.

HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT? Fear not! Call me: Brendan Conner :male_detective:️ I will get back what’s YOURS as if it were MINE!
1-800-YOU-R-MINE
IMG_1382

HELMUT KRUGER
VS
WALTER WILLIAMS

“The CAT walk FIGHT
The rivalry everyone is talking about!

IMG_1375
IMG_1215
IMG_9336

(These are the photos I will use. I’ll think of a story for this. However, I’m open to suggestions)

Should it be an interview about them? Or a Q&A for each of them? I know Walter Williams talks “smack” about Kruger during “The Blackmailer” Elusive Target. I could add that…

I think that if you were doing interviews, then Krueger could talk about what it’s like being the star of the show and should be a lot more passive than Williams, who would constantly insult Krueger. Maybe include some pics of Krueger posing during his photo shoot.

That is a wonderful suggestion, thank you! Unfortunately, I’m currently unable to get screenshots (no internet for PS4 right now) but if anyone can post just a few I will certainly do that. Thanks for your input :slightly_smiling_face:

Please add it bc I missed that ET, so that would be lovely :slight_smile:

Will do. Here is a “dialogue” video of the elusive target “Walter Williams” which was made by @Euler13 (be sure to checkout his YouTube channel, he did other Elusive Targets as well, in case you missed any others)

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing, and thanks to @Euler13 :smile:

:studio_microphone::studio_microphone::studio_microphone:
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the
“CAT walk FIGHT” featuring Helmut Kruger (The face of Sanguine.) VS Walter Williams (An upcoming fashion model for Sanguine.)

This is Lindsey La Coeur, and I will be your host (or better yet, the “referee”) for tonight’s heated event. I previously had 3 separate “rounds” of interviews with both models, and let me tell you, they both had a very bad case of “Cat scratch fever.”

Grab some popcorn, sit back, and hold on to your seats! These were 3 brutal rounds and this is what they both had to say!

bell rings
IMG_1400

HELMUT KRUGER
IMG_1375
IMG_1397
WALTER WILLIAMS
IMG_9336

IMG_1394

Walter Williams:
Hello, my sweet Lindsey. Thank you for having me. I go on in a few cycles, so I have a moment to spare. I hope you don’t mind if I have my drink with me here while we chat. I’m a bit parched. Speaking of the drinks, you think they would have more of a variety here. This is Sanguine after all. I mean I saw a drink at the bar called a Bare Knuckle Boxer. I mean what is that, even? Is that a joke? Ahh, whatever…

Let’s just get this over with… So yes, I understand you will be interviewing both me and that sloth, Helmut Kruger, ho-ho-ho- my, my… Have you seen how fat Helmut is looking tonight? My god, he has to wear a corset to go on stage, I bet. The fatty. How he is the face of Sanguine I’ll never understand.

Kruger is over the hill…So what? He is the face of Sanguine, he was once featured in a Jordan Cross music video? Ppsstt! Big bloody deal! I think we all know that Kruger is well past his prime he needs to get over himself.

Well, Lindsey, my love. They’re calling my name. It’s time for my cycle. To be continued, I’m sure… Now stand back, Kruger! Let me show you how it’s done! Hmhmhmhm.

Helmut Kruger:
"Lindsey, my dear. First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to see me. Second, I couldn’t care less what Williams says about me, he’s just jealous–plain and simple…

I am the FACE of Sanguine, I have had people tell me that they wish they had my jawline, that I look like a “Greek God” That I have been their role model since college. I’ve even gotten asked out by Jessica Highmore, while Williams tried to blackmail the poor girl, in hopes of getting her daddy’s cash. For goodness sake, I even have fans like Jason Portman who get reconstructive surgery to look JUST like me!

I even recall a man that was at the Sanguine show, who looked exactly like me. He was bald and wore a suit with a red tie. There can’t possibly be another person (besides me of course) who was blessed enough to be BORN looking like my twin! hahaha yes, whoever he was, he definitely had work done, just like Portman.

Mmhmhmhmhm… ahh, yes. But any-who! Now tell me, my dear, Lindsey…What does Williams have going for him? Besides blackmailing people in order to get where he is at?–Exactly…

You see, I’m moving up in the fashion world, I’m even thinking about going into business for myself, soon. I was thinking facial products. Maybe underwear…? Me and my very good friend, Dan are to meet in Cali later this month to go over some of the details. So as you and everyone else can plainly see, I’m going places, while this; Walter Williams fellow, continues to remain the blackmailing trash talker he really is."

IMG_1395

Walter Williams:
"Oh! Good God! He said what? I’m jealous? Me! Walter Williams, jealous!? Ho-ho-ho that’s just rich, bloody rich!

Anyway, that Kruger has some nerve mentioning Miss Highmoore. I guess he failed to tell you his and Miss Margolis’…diabolical plan with that one. Tell me Kruger, does “IAGO” ring any bells? Hahaha ah, yes. Blackmailer…Spy… Oh, the irony…

I’m not surprised though that Kruger accuses me of blackmail. I guess he just can’t handle the fact that I have women coming up to me left and right. Talk about jealousy haha what a moron!

It’s also hilarious how Kruger always brings that up about himself. Blah, blah, “Greek God” blah, blah… like I said, mate. You are over the hill, get over yourself. And please tell me that is a joke! Kruger going into business for himself? Ha! An underwear model? Oh my god, Lindsey! Gag me, my dear. Kruger in nothing but underwear? It hurt my eyes enough to see his cellulite bouncing up and down as he walked down the runway. Hahahaha should I throw up now or later?

Ahh, yes… Also, I must say. That Jason Portman fellow must zonked out of his mind. I mean, to get facial reconstruction to look like Kruger? Talk about a waste of money. Anyone who looks like him should slap a bag over their poor head. Let alone actually paying money to look like him. I mean, really…

Helmut Kruger: Umm… Walt. I don’t know what was in that drink you had earlier, but I’m sure I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. What in the world is…“IAGO???” clearly you are delusional.

But please, don’t make me laugh, sweetheart! YOU have women coming on to you left and right? Haha, rriiiiigghht…so tell me then… what was that I saw earlier tonight, hmm?

I saw you trying to talk to those two women near the bar. They didn’t even know who you were!–And how you got tuned down and yet you continually kept trying to persuade them… I must admit, it was beyond embarrassing to witness hahaha poor fool. Also, Mr. Williams, instead of criticizing me, why don’t you try and do something with yourself to better your career. Besides Blackmail of course haha. Well, if you will excuse me, Lindsey, it’s time for my photo shoot outside. I should be done by the time you get done with… him ciao!

IMG_1396

Walter Williams: Oh, yes, Kruger. I’m sure you have no clue as to what I’m talking about. Of course you don’t hmhmhm. Quite the actor you are, indeed. It’s rather funny though how much you been following me around tonight. Stalker much? Haha ah, but yes, Kruger, honeyyy… Don’t be so naïve, those women were clearly just playing hard to get. EVERYONE knows who I am hahahaha I’m curious though, just how much is Dalia paying you for your… assignment? Is that your plan, since we all know your past your prime? To do one last job and use that money for your little underwear business? Hahaha good plan, good plan. Can’t say that I blame you though, I mean, after seeing me making a name for myself in Sanguine–and so fast! You must know that soon you will be yesterday’s news. I mean, look at these abs of mine. You could break a pool cue on these things hohoho. Ah, but yeah, Kruger, baby…Sanguine is probably gonna be your last show anyway, we both know that so enjoy it while you still can.

Helmut Kruger: ohh, Williams, you sad, sad little man. You just don’t let up, do you? Well, I’ll tell you what, since you are the master Blackmailer, surely you have some evidence if what you’re saying about me and Dalia is true (which it’s not) so show us… that’s what I thought. I don’t know wheather to laugh of just feel genuinely sorry for you. I mean, resorting to lies and blackmail just to try to further your modeling career hahaha pitiful!

And don’t be so full of yourself Willy, my dear. I wasn’t stalking you, believe me you’re not that important, I just so happened to be at the bar while you were “trying” to flirt with them hahaha and believe me, Walter baby, even if I haven’t been near the bar at the time I still would have found out about it. You wouldn’t believe how many of the guests were talking about it, you were the laughing stock of Sanguine! Haha oh, my… well, it’s been fun. I guess I will be leaving now, Lindsey, especially since Walter has been gone for the past hour and a half. Didn’t you say he said he was going to the bathroom? Poor baby probably locked himself inside crying his eyes out. Well, like I said, it’s been fun, Lindsey. I hope to see you at Sato’s party later. Ciao!

I’m gonna be using post above and edit it as time goes on, but I could really REALLY use help/ideas.

I had an idea for what Kruger might say in one of the “rounds” (here is an example of what I’m looking for)

HELMUT KRUGER: "Lindsey, my dear. I couldn’t care less what Williams says about me, he’s just jealous–plain and simple…

I am the FACE of Sanguine, I have had people tell me that they wish they had my jawline, that I look like a “Greek God” That I have been their role model since college. For goodness sake, I even have fans like Jason Portman who get reconstructive surgery to look JUST like me!

I even recall a man that was at the Sanguine show, who looked exactly like me. He was bald and wore a suit with a red tie. There can’t possibly be another person (besides me of course) who was blessed enough to be BORN looking like my twin! hahaha yes, whoever he was, he definitely had work done, just like Portman.

Mmhmhmhmhm… ahh, yes. But any-who! Now tell me, my dear, Lindsey…What does Williams have going for him? Besides blackmailing people in order to get where he is at?–Exactly…

You see, I’m moving up in the fashion world, I’m even thinking about going into business for myself, soon. I was thinking facial products. Maybe underwear…? Me and my very good friend, Dan are to meet in Cali later this month to go over some of the details. So as you and everyone else can plainly see, I’m going places, while this; Walter Williams fellow, continues to remain the blackmailing trash talker he really is."

then Lindsey would say something quick, then move on to what Williams said in response and etc, etc…

“I even recall a man that was at the Sanguine show, who looked exactly like me. He was bald and wore a suit with a red tie. There can’t possibly be another person (besides me of course) who was blessed enough to be BORN looking like my twin! hahaha yes, whoever he was, he definitely had work done, just like Portman.”

Helmut Kruger

I get a feeling that Helmut will be chocking on a drink soon

Lmao yeah… I thought I’d throw a little “Easter Egg” into the mix lol

But yeah, I really want to make this work, the only thing I can think of (to get different ideas from various people to keep this going along smoothly) is to have one member here take on the “role” of Helmut and another member to take on the role of Williams. Like try to respond on how “they” would talk… while also using some dialogue they actually use in game and try to have it run smooth in “conversation” if that makes sense? Lol Idk… I just really want to get this article going. I like the idea a lot!

WALTER WILLIAMS:
Hello, my sweet Lindsey. Thank you for having me. I go on in a few cycles, so I have a moment to spare. I hope you don’t mind if I have my drink with me here while we chat. I’m a bit parched. Speaking of the drinks, you think they would have more of a variety here. This is Sanguine after all. I mean I saw a drink at the bar called a Bare Knuckle Boxer. I mean what is that, even? Is that a joke? Ahh, whatever…

Let’s just get this over with… So yes, I understand you will be interviewing both me and that sloth, Helmut Kruger, ho-ho-ho- my, my… Have you seen how fat Helmut is looking tonight? My god, he has to wear a corset to go on stage, I bet. The fatty. How he is the face of Sanguine I’ll never understand.

Kruger is over the hill…So what? He is the face of Sanguine, he was once featured in a Jordan Cross music video? Ppsstt! Big bloody deal! I think we all know that Kruger is well past his prime he needs to get over himself.

Well, Lindsey, my love. They’re calling my name. It’s time for my cycle. To be continued, I’m sure… Now stand back, Kruger! Let me show you how it’s done! Hmhmhmhm.

Rumors that Dalia Margolis is hosting an illegal spy ring on the second floor of the Palais de Walewska. Are the rumors true?

IMG_1253

Photo of Dalia Margolis taken, seconds after being asked about “IAGO.”

Rumors have surfaced from an anonymous source that Dalia Margolis was hosting an illegal spy ring at the Palais de Walewska, during the Sanguine fashion show. According to the anonymous source, this spy ring is called “IAGO.” It is also said that she is the “brains” behind this spy ring, while Viktor Novikov is the “money man” and ringleader of this secret organization and both use Sanguine as a front. Apparently, “IAGO” also uses their models as spies to gain information on the rich and powerful. When we confronted both Margolis and Novikov about these surprising accusations, both were unwilling to leave a comment. Finally, our anonymous source also stated that they were baffled to see the following people attending this “auction” including; Prince Trent Po, Sheik Salman Al-Ghazali, and Sanguine fashion model; Helmut Kruger, along with several other “guests.”

Pffft just rumors with now ground to stand on, it sounds like some conspiraty theorist was on drugs that day. Come on a spy ring run by fashion giants?

Said people with no idea that the rumor is true

You are really creative when it comes to ideas :open_mouth: holy moly these are fantastic!! Love that it really feels like a real interview/artikel :grinning:

Just one note, Im not sure if Sanguine would write about “bad things”. I feel like that would fit more in a PRX4 news magazine

anyway many of your ideas are perfekt and will add them. Also saw this in marrakech recently:

(hint back to the fortune teller add, you posted) :thinking:

Thanks so much!

Yes, you’re right! Now that you mentioned it, perhaps that article would be best if it were hosted by PRX4 :grin:

And thanks for the photo. Yes, that would be perfect for the fortune teller ad. Thank you!

You are welcome! Im going to make them and post them as “Extra” for the magazine, that way we can put it in the way we want :smile:

But I really really love your ideas so just post whatever you got :smiley:

Interview with Valerie St. Clair during Sanguine’s after party!
IMG_1376

Lindsey La Coeur: Valerie! It’s an honor to speak with you, I’m such a huge fan of “Showstopper Magazine” I’ve been reading it for years! However, I must admit (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) I’m extremely surprised to see you here tonight, given your relationship with Viktor Novikov.

Valerie: Oh, well first of all Lindsey, thank you very much, it’s always nice to speak with my fans. Secondly, it’s no secret that Novikov and myself have butted-heads over the past few years. But in my opinion, I see us more of a “friendly rivalry” I mean, I certainly don’t hate Viktor, I actually have a lot of respect for him. You see, Lindsey, it’s just business. I’m editor for Showstopper…he’s owner of Sanguine, and as everyone knows, Showstopper and Sanguine are competitors, so of course things will get heated between us every once in a while. But that certainly doesn’t mean we don’t have respect for each other.

Lindsey: I see. Interesting… but surely some of the things you said about him in the past goes way beyond just a “friendly rivalry” I mean, no offense, Valerie… But you have been trying to discredit him for years and how you once described, Viktor (and I quote) “Thuggish stranglehold on artistic integrity” and also how you defiantly boycotted Sanguine shows in the past. How do you respond to that…?

Valerie: Oh, none taken, doll. But yes… sometimes we say things in the heat of the moment, you know? And in this line of work everything you say is documented, I mean obviously haha that statement I made that you just quoted me on, I said that, what… three years ago? But yes… it’s no secret that I “boycotted” Sanguine shows in the past. But again, Lindsey my dear. It’s only business. With all due respect, Viktor has also made some negative statements about me and my magazine. For example; Calling my magazine “nothing but crackpot theories” calling me an old battleack, and I even recall him also sharing his opinions about me tonight, during an interview he did with Lana Caprice. An “old battle-horse” I believe he described me as? Haha. Yes… I just never take it personally because I know deep down, we have respect for each other. I wouldn’t say that I’m trying to discredit him, people just love a heated debate, you know? The bottom line is, I’m here tonight to show my respect and support for Viktor on all of his success with Sanguine. I’m also even wearing a dress that was designed by Sanguine, isn’t it just beautiful?

Lindsey: Oh, I totally understand we sometimes say things we don’t truly mean. But absolutely, Valerie, that dress is exquisite! I understand you say you are here tonight to show your support, but I must add (and please understand this is not ME asking, this is what fans came up with) But many actually believe that you’re just here tonight to try and “get dirt” on Viktor to publish in your magazine because you fear your magazine is “going under” it is even rumored that you brought some of your employees here with you tonight to go “undercover” I’m sure it’s all talk, but forgive me for asking… is this true?

Valerie:
What!?.. that is totally absurd! Undercover? Hahaha I mean yes, it’s true in recent months my magazine had a small decline in numbers. What can I say? It’s all about the blogs these days… But I’m not too worried though, these things sometimes happen in this business. You have your ups and you have your downs. I been in this predicament before but I always come out fine. I certainly wouldn’t resort to blackmail, not that I believe Viktor has anything to hide, but still…Even if he did I wouldn’t use that to try and boost my magazine, that is ludicrous. I don’t know how or why those rumors started but nothing could be further from the truth.

Lindsey: I see. Again, Valerie, please understand that wasn’t ME asking, I knew you wouldn’t be part of something so despicable, I just had to ask on the fans behalf. Well, I believe that is everything, I don’t want to take up anymore of your time, but I just want to thank you for speaking with me, tonight. Please enjoy the after party, Valerie. Goodnight.

Valerie: Not a problem, Lindsey. I totally understand. And thank you very much, you enjoy the rest of your night as well. Take care.