Santa fortuna - reset of discovered areas

I was missing just a few areas to achieve the challenge but now it’s just 3 out of 56. And no spots for undiscovered areas on the map.
Anyone with similar issues?

1 Like

All appearances everybody has this issue after recent update.
Somebody says that this challenge is more bugged now, cuz that counter does not count anything

I think this is the right moment for @Clemens_IOI and @Travis_IOI to be involved in this thread

1 Like

Also the right moment for all of you to go to this thread and post there.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I hope they’ll fix it soon.

Same problem here. I have it at least on Sapienza. Dont know how about other maps.

all maps where discover callenge wasn’t complete have this bug now.
Dev’s simply null progress in this challenges on all maps. But they forget to null maps locations as well.

1 Like

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-february-update/

I was at 52/56 locations on Santa Fortuna before the update a few days ago. My count was reset to 0, I found the 4 missing locations and my count is now 4/56 and I can’t unlock any of the previous locations.

Having troubles with the "Discover" challenges in @HITMAN 2?

We've just released a server-side change on PC (console coming soon) that should fix it. Simply complete a mission on that location and you should get the challenge. Let us know how it goes. pic.twitter.com/90p2Qkn7l8

— IO Interactive (@IOInteractive) 1 марта 2019 г.

Is it still broken? I have found 55 out of 56 in Santa Fortuna and I’m running around the whole map, but can’t find the last location :cry::

You have no “undiscovered area” icon on the map, right? If so then try exiting/finishing the mission and see if the challenge gets completed.

1 Like

Did you try to play and finish the mission?
Just play and finish it. It should work

1 Like

I have no idea :joy:, is that another colour or something on the map?

I have finished this mission countless times, but I haven’t got a notification on the screen about the last location, if I found it that is.

It’s an icon on the map.

So if that text to the left side isn’t showing up on the map and you still can’t get the challenge when finishing the mission then it’s still bugged.

1 Like

Ah okay, no, I don’t have that on my map, so that means I have found all, but it didn’t unlock.

I think I have played through the story 3-4 times to finish up challenges, doing the last challenges now, the Three Course Dinner and will finish the story once more.

Did you finish the main mission itself or a contracts/escalations on this map?
That’s weird. It should work if you haven’t undiscovered areas on the map.
Post another report in a bug thread…

Did you check all levels of the map?

1 Like

No I didn’t and thank you! I found it on the map, somewhere on level 0, I have played Hitman for a long time and I didn’t know you could just use the map for locate locations :joy:.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
You learn something as long as you live, so it’s ok.
Hope that helps you complete the challenge.
Write back on success

2 Likes

So true :grinning:, I got it:

it was in this green door:

Cartel Armory I think it is.

2 Likes