Screen Grab - Movie Game

Well when you post famous movie stars on this game the first thing we do is look them up. Speaking of that here is a picture with two movie stars.

If anyone hasn’t seen Assassins (1995), I highly recommend it. Written by the Wachowski’s and directed by Richard Donner. It’s way better than your average 90’s thriller!

You might do that, :joy:

20CheekyGoogleSearches

Hey I am pretty sure Smith and Shaw do Google searches. And I have stated a million times I only reverse search if the game goes to long without being played AND I don’t have a good film.

Alright man, no worries! :joy:

I do it too actually. I follow the clues based on the posted film, be it a actor, item, scene and so on but I don’t consider it cheating.

Very well, this will be factored in to future entries.

Hey remember I have posted my screenshot. Feel free to stumble blindly as you guess.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: nah. I don’t know it, so I’m out.

Ishtar, “Dustin Hoffman desert”

Thanks google

Yeah the only pictures I could find all have Dustin Hoffman’s face in them. Still anytime somebody’s gotta use Google to figure it out it is a victory.

I’ve never seen it either but I know that’s Dustin Hoffman at a young age, so I would look up movies he’s been in to find a pic closest to the one Accidental-kills98 posted. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise I probably wouldn’t guess half the movies here because I haven’t seen them.

Not sure how searchable this one is, but if you’ve seen the movie, you should know it immediately.

It’s the most memorable scene

I only know Istar as a flop whose trailer was used as a gag by Red Letter Media

This I have seen - Eastern Promises. :grin:

Yup. What a scene

Anytime some fuck busts out one of those small, claw-like knives, you know you’re in for some shit…

#Raid2

Well…anyone who does that is either incredibly dangerous or incredibly stupid so it’s 50/50. Just saying. :wink:
Not%20Cyberpunk

Yeah Alita Battle Angel. Really? That film JUST came out

Figure that be easy. Your play. :+1: