Season 2 Confirmation Thread (OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED \O/)

Could it be something?

A code? Maybe mission locations or name of targets?

Anne and Rasmus or Anne Rasmus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoG4Dh23XhM

Baby Bio is a cinema center http://www.cinema-center.dk/program/baby-bio

Second one looks quite explicit. First one… Well if this is our target I fear S2 wont be available in my country. :grin:

The first one might suggest that a mission will take place during a live show of some band.

First one might be a concert, second one might be assassination of a celebrity at a movie premier, but that’s very similar to The Icon, so chances are less.

The second may very well be the cinema itself. Something like Curtains Down but in a slightly different setting

How about… IOI web PR guy was actually trying to describe his plans for the weekend but had the wrong account open?

:stuck_out_tongue:

All this waiting is terrible but on the bright side IO have been working on 6 locations(or more, just a guess), 6 fully rendered cutscenes and some new features(Hakan Abrak said there will be franchise firsts) for such a long time :smiley: So at least they are taking their full time and exploring every option available and not rushing like they had to do with SE which gives me the feeling Season 2 will be the best thing in the world!

Anyone else hyped for the definitive edition? I know its only 3 more disguises, but in a brand new shiny box! :joy:

I don’t know about hyped, but my OCD wants those new suits so I can have a “complete” game
Plus its IO and I don’t mind giving them my dolla bills

I’m only hyped because after this edition there won’t be another one, but season 2. I hope to see a first map in the summer

Hitman sniper assassin edition incoming

If there are new contents I am happy, even if it isn’t season 2

I am still patient and want them to take their sweet time.

Anytime I get the itch I just install a level from the first season and then I am cured.

Besides I won’t be pre ordering or buying the game when it first comes out no way. I gotta do a youtube review first-and then wait until the free levels come out and the final definitive master edition comes out.

Sheesh I may not play a new hitman level for at least another 5 years.
And I’m cool with that

New addition to the collection, I think the summer is optimistic, autumn/winter time.

Srping 2019 very high

So when does Hitman sniper assassin GOTY edition come out? And what about Hitman sniper assassin definitive edition?

You could be right. Maybe Season 2 will come when all ET will be reactivated. But I want to be optimistic

I’m waiting for the Definitive Deluxe Gold Edition which comes with an additional ICA distraction coin. Unless I get it, my Hitman experience will never be complete!

I wouldn’t mind getting Sniper Assassin maps as working HITMAN 2016 maps.