Season 2 corrupt a wish

I actually meant the +100 for KO/+200 for fresh disguise

Granted but 47 feels awkward about it so you can’t successfully kill the target.

I wish for more creative corruptions. Come on guys, you can do better!

Granted but Hitmanfurom’s data curropts and you can’t see anything and noone can save any data, duo to complete curroption of all the data

I wish I was better at my grammer in english and danish

Granted, now you become the translator of some govermental guys and have no time to play HITMAN again.

I wish to see some blured out ingame pictures from the new locations like we got about the racetarget in the HITMAN 2 annoucment.

Granted but it is for some poop on the map

I wish for @Jason-Portman to change his profile picture to Helmut Kruger

Granted, but I changed it back.

I wish for more funny things in HITMAN 2.

Granted. But it turns out Hitman 2 itself was just a joke and it gets cancelled.

I wish for better gamepad controls without input-lag

Granted. There is no input-lag because the controllers cannot be plugged in.

I wish for 47 to be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Granted, he’ll fullfill the same role as Waluigi

I wish for a Vittorio cameo

Granted, he shows up as a necklace ( get it because a cameo is also jewelary)

I wish for the Beta of H2

Granted but it is misread and you get a Half Life 2 beta

I wish for nothing, now give me everything

Granted. Here you go…
Now I wish for a mission in Toyko. 47 goes to the Akibahara district and gets distracted by a maid cafe that makes him fall unconscious with hypnotic moe dances. He passes out. Oh no! The contract was a fake to try and lure him to a specific location. The next thing he knows he wakes up dressed as a maid cat-girl. Oh dear… (Diana should have fun with this one)

Granted, but 47 abandons his assassin career to become a maid cafe girl

I wish Providence had a Mark IV clone that was 47’s equal

Granted, the Mark IV clone is now 47’s rival, he persue’s him across the world, almost catching him in a Chinese restaurant, unknowingly brushing past him in a fetish nightclub in Romania as well as a few years later in a french theatre, he finally catches up with 47 while he is on the run, he uses this chance to get close to him but he ends up getting wrestled to death by some over sized brute and stomped on by an annoying cowboy.

I wish for 47 to have a fully upgradeable and customizable suit, this includes colours, stitches and the ability to add some high tech armour fabric to the underside. We can even adjust the tie!

Granted! Now you can purchase the ‘‘Hitman -Customization bundle’’ for the low price of 29.99€!

I wish for lootablle bodies, getting better weapons and currency from guards.

And your wish?

Granted. Except none of the currency is local and all the weapons jam. And the weapons are synced to the person’s DNA so they can’t be used. Almost like someone had ‘predicted’ exactly what he was going to do or watching from somewhere… Hmmm…

I wish he finds a number inside a target he just killed and finds a business card with the name Providence on it and a phone number. He calls the number aaanndd…

It is a person who works with telefone sex, but there is a secret sound in it that makes 47 blind and deaf for 1 minute and…

The gears in his mind click together and 47 knows… “Wait a minute. I know this voice… Diana?!” WTF?! =P

I wish you could interact with more things. Low lights or even weather plays a part in how you can be detected or not. You can use this to your advantage or it could be used against you if you not careful.

Ok, so this poor little thread has been silent for a month. But its so much fun! Therefore I’ll try to jump start it…

I wish this thread to be active and alive again!