Ah, you made it a month before? I haven’t reached that level yet :joy:

8 Likes

I call it a pro gamer move

4 Likes

cute thread

might delete later :thinking:

kidding. maybe.

7 Likes

Gotta go and create a thread for the “Season of Envy” now.

3 Likes

We can jam all the lust filled content here because the forum is gonna reach peak horny soon.

1 Like

This thread isn’t really going to work in combination with a leaks thread. :sweat_smile:
-hayamoto

You’ve got a point. If this is meant to really speculate about the next, next season, I wouldn’t want someone casually slipping in a “prediction/hopes/dreams” about whatever’s already been leaked, ruining the surprise. Luckily there’s nothing about Lust in the Leaks thread yet.

We could definitely cram all the horny in here tho yeah :yum:
But seriously, is that really why we’re making this now? Let’s all hibernate in the Sloth season (the roadmap isn’t even out yet!) and once we get like 2 weeks before the end of it, maybe then we get some Lust talk going…
Seems more like leaping the gun rather than just jumping here.

4 Likes

Bit early lol. As for Lust, I can imagine the Berlin rave area to be full of near-naked npcs, apart from that wtf can IOI do??

1 Like

The unlockable outfit for the level? The Birthday Suit :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

HITMAN 3 end of life discussion thread when

3 Likes

Probably do a one year in thread.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping for a sneak peek at the next elusive target. We’ll probably find out in a few days, but let’s guess. What will the Lust ET be?

• A rapist
  • A black widow
  • A seductress
  • A serial killer
  • An assassin
  • Other

0 voters

EDIT: Shut down. Looks like the seductress is winning.

I guessed the Paramour. It just sounds like a name that you would see on the Roadmap.

1 more day, friends…

16 Likes

I’m so excited to finally be able to get and use the Goldballer!

2 Likes

What else will be on the roadmap?

Confirmed:

Lust Sin
Garden Show
Goldballer
SMG

My guess for the rest:

Two sets of Featured contracts
New ET
Old ET
AHBOS for free

4 Likes

These things have never been absent in the last seasons so I will consider them “confirmed”
I just hope there will be one more normal escalation as we didn’t have one in the Season of Sloth.

6 Likes

Hopefully there will be more. ( Even if its just a normal escalation ) But i guess the time that would be needed here went into making the garden show. As its our special treat this season.

I’m hoping for another normal escalation too, I would like something more substantial than just featured contracts in the second half of the season.

1 Like

July Path Notes are up

2 Likes