Season Of Lust | Roadmap

No roadmap yet :thinking: are we definitely going to get one?

1 Like

we probably get that in a few minutes

Lucas Grey still MIA in Sgail, by the looks of the patch notes. His absence from the opening cutscene looks so STUPID, and if I was a new player I’d be thinking that IOI had done a half-assed job when that boat drives off by itself, it’s maddening. :confounded:

2 Likes

Roadmap premieres in 2 hours

7 Likes

Must say even though they’re both ‘escalations’, I’m really feeling positive about how Lust Assignation and Garden Show seem they’re being handled

In fact over on the old forum I made a suggestion in the wishlist thread that sounds almost exactly like the Lust Assignation :flushed: except back then I suggested a party at the Hawke’s Bay house, and just said ‘find clues’, not necessarily safes

Who knows, I might even buy Lust :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Roadmap revealed by Shacknews

23 Likes

Is the new ET on the new Dartmoor mission or is that Mendoza in the background?

I can’t tell any more, what’s the deal with ‘sponsored’ contracts? Are they paying IO, or are they just giving Hitman a plug on their websites/channels?

1 Like

Definitely Mendoza. The lighting and the wine barrel are dead giveaways tbh.

4 Likes

Likely a quick plug for both. They post about Hitman 3 and Hitman 3 players see Shacknews.

Can’t imagine there would be much or any money on featured contracts just easy advertisement.

1 Like

Glad to see a Marrakesh ET back in the rotation. We still need to have Legacy ETs re-run in the following locations to allow non-H2-progress-transferring players the chance to earn their location-specific ET Suits:

• Bangkok (The Ex-Dictator, The Warlord, The Food Critic)
  • Colorado (The Chameleon, The Bookkeeper)
  • Hokkaido (The Fugitive, The Surgeons)
  • Miami (The Undying, The Undying Returns)
  • Colombia (The Revolutionary)
  • Whittleton Creek (The Serial Killer)
4 Likes

I hope not. One of the worst ETs from H1.

dreading Colombia and Whittleton as one shot failure and the costume could be gone for a while.

1 Like

Hey, beggars can’t be choosers. As someone who’s walking round Bangkok in a black shirt getting my fingerprints on everything because I haven’t got gloves, I’ll take what I can get.

(Plus I failed The Food Critic in H1, would love another crack at the bastard in H3! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

Agreed! I’ve got my 5 ET SA rankings in H3 now, so might consider sniping or otherwise game-cheesing kills without looking to get SA, just complete the contract and get out alive.

Whittleton wasn’t too bad from what I remember as was in public location so briefcase emetic bomb, but Colombia was in hostile zone with alot of guards around so sniper sounds good.

Like the look at that, new ET with a good legacy ET returning. Only 2 sets of FC’s which is more than enough.

After a slightly disappointing month of content last time out this is what we needed, well done IO.

Clemens winking in the trailer…Best season so far.

Overall really looking forward to this month.

With the patch soon being on the hard disks of data miners, be aware whatever is found there belongs to the leaks category until the content is released.

8 Likes

Just saw the roadmap video; a wedding at Mendoza would be cool; pity this contract is just during planning/preparation. Also funny them re-using the Himmelstein NPCs and Sapienza Church for the video

1 Like