Season of Sloth | Roadmap

Sloth will be some kind of lehal posion dart gun or MK3 version of Electrocution Phone. That’s real Sloth right there when killing a target.

5 Likes

How about this.
No Roadmap, no in-game activities and contents, nothing.
Just because IOI being sloth this season

12 Likes

Well, they sure are taking their sweet time in this ocassion.

3 Likes

Ooh damn, I didn’t realise the end of the season was so close. June 13.
I thought it ended on the 19th. Cool.

I’m hoping it’s a work-in-progress model, since it was found a while ago.
Or maybe it needs the right lighting or environment, since the leaked pics probably aren’t where the Sin content is going to be set.

Gah, I’ll shut up about it. I probably shouldn’t get into details outside the category

How do I join this group, please?

1 Like

All information:

6 Likes
17 Likes

DAYTIME DARTMOOR?!!

Looking like the best sin so far :smiley:

8 Likes

Also, it seems we have the full order of the sins

11 Likes

Oh, nice.
Lotophagi are an imaginary people mentioned in Homer’s Odyssey.
“The Lotophagi are “loto eaters”, a plant whose consumption has the property of making those who eat them forget who they are and where they come from: these beings only live on picking the fruits of nature.”

13 Likes

A cool mechanic for the escalation would be that this chair speeds up the game time drastically so you get stuff done quicker while the mission timer remains unaffected.

Probably not what the catch will be but the chairs cannot be just decoration. :thinking:

Also the SMG looks sweet.

15 Likes

Hope the Goldbrick Proximity Mine isn’t lethal. Instead make it work with the same sedative gas as the Blue Eggs from the EE escalation at Berlin.

4 Likes

So it’s the same order as the Pride trailer. Sweet.

Lust is next :flushed:

How yu doin @Bourbon ?

3 Likes

Tbh seeing how so many of us have been ‘converted’ to obsess over this sin, I’m worried about all of us.

@Bourbon with the Diana posts.
@Mini with the Grey posts.

Jeez stop making me love people that don’t exist.

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds about right.

1 Like

I already have some plans to post (censored) for when Lust, AKA, the Season of Horny, arrives.

1 Like

Being featured in Lust featured contracts would be the real trophy of this game.

1 Like

Broke: Season of Lust
Woke: Season of Jam

1 Like

No way guys, I have the roadmap. It’s been leaked for a month so don’t question certain elements.

21 Likes