Second Most Beautiful Animated Character (Unisex, SFW)

Since it is obvious and not up for debate that Sheva Alomar is the most beautiful video game character to ever exist in virtual reality this thread is dedicated to finding the second most beautiful video game character.

I present to you her majesty the queen-the most beautiful video game character of all:

http://is2.4chan.org/int/1531851850663.gif

https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2439139420171569125/1B4A17E28B3AE2035B157461E1324FA4F495D77C/

Now that we have established that. Who is the second most beautiful video game character ever?

This is for all genders and please keep this safe for work.

I’d rather you not change my title.

9 Likes

Just my two cents but I say re-title it to Most Beautiful Animated Characters. :+1: Damn good pics by the way!

The Witcher 3 main cast, both genders.

4 Likes

I would not want this on my work browser haha.

itt we admit to jerking off to animated characters

2 Likes

Is that judgement I detect?

1 Like

Nope, hence the reason I said “We.” And I believe that any gamer who says they’ve never thought a video game character was attractive is probably lying out of social embarrassment,

3 Likes

What does itt stand for? Or was it a mistake?

1 Like

“In this thread”. It’s an outdated acronym these days, the cool kids don’t use it anymore.

2 Likes

ITT Quinn assumes the cool kids don’t use ITT anymore

2 Likes

Ciri FTW!!

How about Elena Fisher (from Uncharted)?

3 Likes

Lara Croft obviously had to be in this thread!

9 Likes

In all seriousness, Here’s mine subjectively, even though most are outdated.

Objectively: Lara Croft these days.

1 Like

Oh right, unisex thread.

Beaut.

6 Likes

Steven Ogg, the guy who plays him, is RIPPED in real life. Lol

The graphics may have aged a bit but Alyx Vance from half life two definitely deserves a mention.

Not sure if fan art counts…

5 Likes

I help start the thread so I might as well contribute. Let me know if the last pic is too much and I’ll remove it.

5 Likes

who is that and from what game?

Cassandra from Dragon Age Inquisition.

1 Like