Sessions with Lafayette (Serious Discussions Only) - Venting Thread

You tell them? They don’t listen to me, every time I say it they think it’s just out of anger. And everyone else who knows about it doesn’t say it. Worst of the worst, when we are at someone else’s place, let’s say at my aunts house, she acts like the sweetest person on earth. The second we are home she is the devil on earth.

And have you tell your aunt?

Why should I tell? Like I said, they all know.

And then why nobody is trying to fix anything?

Well I don’t know, scared to hurt feelings. Or they don’t care. I wanna know too. My life is a hell.

Too many people are scared of hurting feelings but if this keeps up, feelings are going to be even more hurt as she gets older.

At least you can find a way of isolating yourself when trouble starts, like getting in your room and closing the door or getting outside the house for a while?

To be fair, that’s just a temporary solution.

Danger, I strongly suggest saving up and moving out and be done with her and the mess she brings with her. Your father is making a mistake I don’t see too often, but always ends miserably when made: giving his little girl the princess treatment when she’s done nothing to earn it. Meanwhile, freedom is simultaneously the most bitter and sweetest thing you will ever have in life. It is also the hardest to maintain once you have it, but it and the experiences it will expose you to are worth every second you fight to keep it. I say go for it. What do you have to lose, right?

@Danger_dog_guy_7 If you have a girlfriend you won’t have to live alone
You’re the big brother, she should respect you, you need to make her respect you.

You can’t make somebody respect you, you have to earn respect.

@Spodey I was saying that if he is her older brother she can’t disrespect him. But you’re right, he has to earn her respect.

[quote=“Bending_Cheese67, post:92, topic:12834, full:true”]
@Danger_dog_guy_7 If you have a girlfriend you won’t have to live alone
You’re the big brother, she should respect you, you need to make her respect you.
[/quote]

@Cerb I don’t have a job because my dick boss fired me, so there is not much to save up.

@Danger_dog_guy_7 I’m sorry to hear that :frowning:

I deserve respect, but you can’t give what you don’t get. Even if I give respect she just walks right over me. And like I said, multiple times, she is the devil. She doesn’t care about anything else but herself.

@Danger_dog_guy_7 Don’t you have any other family you can live with???

No and yes. I have family which I love, but living with them is a no go. I don’t want to ruin their privacy. And if so, my parents will come get me. It’s like a black hole that sucks you into a messed up life.

@Danger_dog_guy_7 I understand you… Is ignoring your sister an option??

Just to feel any better. Here you have a picture of the devil herself. If she knows I posted this she’s gonna ridicule me to the ground, to hell.

Say what comes in mind first. I wanna hear it. I don’t give a shit if it’s rude. She is cancer.

@Danger_dog_guy_7 She looks like one of those vampires from the movies. She looks like a bad person.

I know the type. It’s not a good type.