Sessions with Lafayette (Serious Discussions Only) - Venting Thread

Not sure you read my post correctly or followed the whole discussion with my follow-up posts but I’ll reiterate, this was from the very first day I met her, not something that developed over time. And it’s not love, it’s just “Holy crap, this girl is awesome and I’d like to get to know her.”

Also I don’t think I’m risking depression in the face of rejection. I’m going into this KNOWING it’s the perfect example of the LITERAL definition of “a one in a million chance” so I’m very aware of the high probability of crash and burn. Will I be disappointed? Yes, of course. But it will be brief. Like day at most and likely closer to a couple of hours, if not less.

And given it’s likely my last session with her regardless of what I do, here are the scenerios:
A) I don’t say anything and I never see her again. Then spend who knows how long agonizing over "What if?"
B) I do say something, get rejected and I never see her again. Spend a little time disappointed then move on.

In either of those cases, I never see her again but B gives me closure. Then of course there’s the highly unlikey scenerio of…
C) I do say something and we meet socially and I’ve added someone I believe is amazing to my life.

Of course, there’s always the possibility of D and she turns out to be some psyco lady and makes my life hell (think Fatal Attraction movie). :joy:

lol option “D” would definitely be a prime example of “Be careful of what you wish for.” Actually sounds like a situation I would find myself in. :joy:

You are right, i didn’t read your follow up posts before i replied.

I would go for scenario A, B can turn out to be as agonizing as A :flushed:.

And you will also risk burning the bridge, if you need more treatment in the future and if you tell her about your feelings and she turn you down, it will be very difficult to go back to have conversations with her.

Yup, both would suck. For sure. But I know me too well and I’m rather certain I will agonize over the “What if” of “A” for far too long. Hell, I still agonize over a “What if” opportunity from 15 years ago. Although that one was much different. And I guess agonize is the wrong word. More just kinda bummed I didn’t act on a rare opportunity.

The burned bridge is a good point. I guess I’m assuming I either won’t need future treatment or that if I do, I’ll find another therapist that will be just as helpful as she was. Risky assumptions to make I suppose.

i just learned this morning that my uncle has cancer…

i still can’t believe it…

These things are always unexpected and usually we think nobody we love or know is going to pass through these issues but that’s how life is. Better stay close to him and help him in any way you can. If there’s chance of curing it, better help to feed up that hope.

Man, I am really sorry to hear that. I hope that he is able to beat it.

[details=Summary][quote=“Danger_dog_guy_7, post:75, topic:12834, full:true”]
I can’t handle my life as it is now. My sister destroys the life of me and my parents. She is evil, a whore and a devil. She allways wants to do something if she thinks about it and if she can’t do it because my parents won’t let her do it, she swears and destroys. My parents get angry and she laughs in their face. She is 13 years old and she thinks of sex the whole time. She hangs around with the wrong people acting like a bunch of fucks. She kissed some fuck and wants everyone to know it. She is the definition of a problem. Me, I don’t have many friends, I don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t go out and most of the time I sit in my room gaming. She has everything I don’t have and she really enjoys that. My dad gives her everything and my mom, like me, thinks it is wrong. You can say do therapie or put her in a boarding school, but if I tell that to my parents they think I’m stupid. Biggest problem of all, I don’t have anyone to talk with about this demon. I’m 17 years old and my life is ruined by a 13 year old girl.
[/quote][/details]

I’m probably going in therapy for this. Not because I’m crazy or something, but just to have someone to talk to who listens. I talked to friends and they gave me the advice. They were scared I would get into a depression if I don’t.

Also, my sister started a fire at the local park today and someone called the cops on her. Not a big fire, just trying to be cool. It’s getting worse by the day. If I won’t go into therapy I end up dead because of stress one day.

Nothing wrong with therapy. Some people ignorantly view it as something for the weak. Fact is, EVERYONE could benefit greatly for having a little bit of it. Think of it like this - when you go to a therapist, you’re going to a completely 100% safe place and it’s like taking to a smart, insightful friend who will TRULY listen to you and GENUINELY wants to help. Absolutely no judgement on their part. You have to hide nothing. You don’t have to put up a front or act like someone you’re not. You don’t have to be afraid or worried about what you say to them. You can completely let your guard down and open up with no fear. It’s almost like having the ultimate BFF in your corner. 100%. No matter what. Don’t fear it. Look forward to it.

Worked for a couple of hours in the allotment yesterday and now I have broken blisters on both my hands :fearful:, gonna be spending more time out there soon. Also got a nice bruise on my foot where I dropped the garden fork on it (I had been awake for 26 hours at that point though :sweat_smile:). So I am hobbling around my flat and it hurts when I hold a cup of tea :frowning:

Try to not force yourself more than neccesary.

I definitely won’t, but I need my cups of tea!

My flat is only like 20 foot long and 8ft wide so nothing is very far away!

Then drink it with the help of a straw.

Good plan! I will try it!

TFW you’re banned from his server and have no idea why. :confused:

Lets be honest: do you expected anything better from him at all, specially after knowing that there were many cases like this before?

Wow… @MrFreeze2244 is not a nice guy, seeing this makes me happy for unsubscribe his channel on YouTube, but like @scm97tl are saying, i’m not that surprised, just be happy you are no longer a part of his army :smiley:.

I’m more surprised that you expected a warm welcome from a guy called “MrFreeze”.

I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time :joy::joy:

what other cases? i don’t know mrfreeze too well