Seven Deadly Sins Act 4: Lust

The time has come. All the wait, speculations and memes has led to this, and in a few days we’re going to get some REAL information about the ACT OF LUST.

Hehe poetry aside I hope Diana plays a more significant role in this one.

Get ready for some Tough Love. The Season of Lust in HITMAN 3 starts on July 27th with Act 4 of the Seven Deadly Sins. Find your secret admirer in the Lust Assignation Escalation and go deep into the mind of Agent 47. Experience a new take on the Berlin location and unlock new sin-themed items and suit to show off your insatiable Lust.

Season Thread: Season Of Lust | Roadmap (Announces Today) - Hitman 3 (2021) - Hitman Forum

14 Likes

I think Lust will definitely be in Mendoza.

4 Likes

Was this an official IOI announcement?

1 Like

IIRC, the season of lust might be revealed today, except for the permanent event, which will happen during IOI Insider.

I’m basing this off of: Join us live on July 22 (now 27) for a special edition of IOI Insider that will feature a preview of the upcoming season AND the reveal of a new permanent event!

Every horny member on this forum
f85

21 Likes

Still a bit confused, where was this announced?

1 Like

I just based this off of IOI’s tweet above.
Even I’m not exactly sure in that claim, I’m only sure about when the permanent event will be revealed.

The Sloth blogpost was updated yesterday:
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-season-of-sloth/

We’re planning to reveal the new season and a new permanent event that we’re adding to HITMAN 3 on our IOI Insider livestream. So, to get an early look at all of that, as well as some other updates, tune in to the next episode of IOI Insider on Thursday July 22nd.

16 Likes

Guess that means we’ll have to wait a bit longer for Lust :cry:

Lust suit leak

25 Likes

Yeah, today is the 15th of July, not the 22nd… :S

4 Likes

I think Lust will be in Berlin. Maybe the disco will turn into Vixen Club.

5 Likes

if Lust is on Berlin, it will probably be more BDSM-y. if it’s on Mendoza i bet it will be more romantic

20 Likes

Heralds

Members of the community who make the forum a better place with their excellent example

:stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Watch this be about food.

11 Likes

or about “lusting” over riches

10 Likes

I mean, Gluttony will be about food, so probably not…

6 Likes

Thanks for putting the image of kinky 47 in my head.

I had to search for “dead rising 3 bosses” in order to not put myself on some sort of google watchlist.

7 Likes

Where did you find a GIF of me when discovering New NPC Faces?!

5 Likes

if it is berlin, they finally have a use for this abandoned absolution disguise concept art :wink:

16 Likes