Sexual themes in the Hitman series

Someone already made a thread about this but it was a joke thread, and I wanted to talk about it from a more serious angle. In Hitman 2016 they stopped covering this subject matter due to feminist reaction to Hitman Absolution.

Originally the sexual themes weren’t used for for shock value or fan service. The dark and seedy underworld of drugs, strippers, prostitutes and sexual deviants where all portrayed as something negative. An example is the Meat Kings party level in Contracts shows that people that are into bdsm and serial killers share the same fetish. Another example is the opera house in Bloodmoney where there where two gay child molesters. That was one of the darker scenarios in the Hitman series. After that Absolution would take in a more light hearted direction.

What’s the point of this thread?

9 Likes

You’re assuming there is one

6 Likes

Then this thread is absolute pointless and will be buried…as it should.

Wanna see sexual themes in Hitman. Go ahead and play your meat king party or stripper club in absolution :joy:

Current game doesn’t need sexual themes. Why? So it can be talked about more? We have enough stuff that people can talk about already that are amazing.

I want them to bring back the mature themes that they used to have. Why does that bother you?

I don’t think they got rid of sexual themes. Caruso mentions a very sexual story in therapy for example. I don’t think IO really cares about who reacts to their games, they’re a pretty chad centrist kind of company.

Also you can’t tell me they don’t have fanservicey moments when thicc daddy 47 looking cute in all those tight tops :weary: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think the sexual themes were handed in a pretty immature way in the previous entries. It seemed to cater to male teen masturbatory fantasies. Nowadays it seems more holistic and realistic. Sometimes the nostalgia glasses can be blinding.

21 Likes

Thank you! I was going to write this but I had elected to ignore the thread entirely. But seeing this I had to agree.

3 Likes

I just don’t think something like this is necessary in a violence centered game. The only times where this would be needed is if it applied to the client or the target or why the contract exists at all, but we’ve never really seen this

9 Likes

their games are all about killing the evil upper class

1 Like

Sean Rose was an anarchist. Radical centrism :sunglasses:

yea but then diana realises the shadow client was right and that killing the rich is good actually. have you played the bank? it’s absolutely impossible to ignore the message there

Diana says “you align yourself with terrorists.” Lucas Grey says “even monsters have a purpose.” The rich being bad doesn’t automatically make Sean Rose, who has canonically murdered children, any better as a person.

I agree with you that the rich are bad, most do. I’m just saying the game strokes my big brain centrism /s

1 Like

Is many for sex inside the Hitman. Inside first game nurse lady is use cleaver for cutting 47 private for lady room in Hitmans 2 inside Italy first mission having guard who walk outside for pee can visual see his private dong also hotel mission for Charlii with prostitut body guard Charlii has be naked also see his private dong. Meat party mission. Inside absolhtion game strip club showing chest with doc tape.

I think it’s just due to a difference in tone between old writers and new, I don’t know anything about “feminist backlash” from Absolution. But yeah honestly I wouldn’t mind some pervert shit thrown in, adds flavour to the mix and I do kind of miss it. Didn’t Chad Bingham get a crosshair on him because he murdered a prostitute and filmed it? I wouldn’t mind seeing more dark scenarios like that again (I know Jordan Cross killed his girlfriend but it was over an argument).

3 Likes

Hey listen, you want to see some titties you got to pay

quote - Some bouncer in the Vixy Club

10 Likes

Top Ten Hottest Hitman Targets

Number 15: Campbell Sturrock

This Gaelthicc bih was the star of Hitman Contracts’ The Meat King’s Party, where he’s seen to be quite the party planner. Hosting a massive event for a bunch of ninjas, Campbell Sturrock is sure to bring life to any social gathering, ladies. He can also eat a whole chicken.

Number 9: Silvio Caruso

He’s extremely rich and got severe mommy issues. Just like all perfect men.

Number A: Viktor Novikov

Viktor Novikov is a Russian oligarch turned head of Sanguine and Ringleader of Iago. Quite the resume.

Number 4: The Constant

I may be bending the rules a little for this list, but The Constant is just too iconic to be ignored. A sex symbol for the Hitman franchise, no one can resist that whispery voice and that round bald spot of his. I’d like to give him some maintenance, ifyouknowwhatimsaying.

Number 7: The Virus

This little beast from Sapienza’s World of Tomorrow set our hearts aflutter back in 2016 with his unique wit and dashing look. Who can forgot such unforgettable lines like “…” and “AROONGA, AROONGA”

Number 911: Albert Fournier

This police inspector from the ultimate mission in Hitman Contracts is the very definition of S-E-C-K-S. Who can resist a man in uniform, even if he isn’t wearing it.

Number 3: Yuki Suzuki

She’s alright I guess. Good at yoga.

Number Too: The Maelstrom

Well, I assume he’s pretty handsome but I’ve been playing Chasing a Ghost for two weeks and still can’t find him. His name sounds pretty handsome though.

Number 4: Sierra Knox

The fiery racer from Florida, he’s certainly not one to mess with, especially if you’re a certain blackmailing flaming- oh it’s a chick. Nevermind then.

Number 1: Frantz Fuchs

And who else could it be? Every since his debut in 2000 this Austrian hunk has been the posterman for Hitman’s sex appeal. He graced our screens with his wrinkles, warts, and flabby grandadbod in Hitman’s first and best shower scene. Take that Diana! Sure, he may have been part of the Hitler Youth prior to his trying to blow up the UN, but we can change a badboy like him right ladies?

27 Likes

oh yeah frantz fuchs is so hot with his red panties unlike penelope graves, she is so ugly :nauseated_face:
But frantz fuchs :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey, aren’t you Blueby Bled? The fashion reporter who did Sanguine Fall 2019? What are we working on now?

1 Like

Dawood Rangan is way too sexy already

2 Likes