Share your Hitman runs and walkthroughs

So,just like the title says,share your Hitman runs here.They can be from any game in the franchise,no matter if they are old or new,speedruns or not.
I made this santa sniper run yesterday in You better watch out(Blood Money).

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

My Codename 47 walkthrough

Maybe I should move my lazy ass and resume my H2SA walkthrough video. Last recording I did was in September…

6 Likes
4 Likes

I like this one. (Also people watch out, walkthroughs aren’t runs)

1 Like

My ninja loadout runs of H3. Might go back and try some legacy levels. Love seeing 47 in his weird white pajamas

Tried to go at a decent pace for all of them, but they’re certainly not speedruns

4 Likes

Can we expect the rest of maps + all old maps in this suit walkthrough?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m doing Hokkaido rn. Extra fun coz the suit acts like the regular ninja suit there

1 Like

Have a bunch of of videos on this channel. This video is Sapienza SONKO on master difficulty.

2 Likes

Some more ninja-ering around

3 Likes

Thanks to the Deluxe escalations I’ve been doing some fun themed roleplay-ish runs of missions. Did ninja in Berlin which only used katana and tonfa, no picking up other items, no shooting cameras, ect.

Did another one just now I really liked. It was Miami with only the deluxe hunting shotgun and its briefcase. Nothing else and somehow got a SONKO with it.

4 Likes

Just watched it, very fun stuff and I enjoyed seeing our differences in approach. Subscribed :wink:

1 Like

Since I don’t want to create a different thread just for walkthroughs, maybe @IlikeHitman can edit the title and descriptions to also include them :slight_smile: , here’s the first half of my H2:SA walkthrough.

1 Like

HITMAN Trilogy: Bringing’ The Basics (Walkthroughs with partial intros, no commentary.)

It is geared toward new player and has walkthroughs (run-thrus due to show off some multi-purpose spots) but some videos have different speeds in some sections.

H1, H2 and H3 First and Last Mission each, with Ambrose Island Sniper Assassin Route.

All videos are using Professional Difficulty.

1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry to say this but you misspelled piratE and pirat, i know English aint your forst language so good on you being able to type words so well! :+1::heart:

2 Likes

thanks for correcting

1 Like

Wuppa Pirate Style
Beow beow beow, beow, beow beow, beow beow beow beow beow beow beow

Wuppa Pirate Style

I also did a poison run, with exploration for getting the finger bone lock pick.

Quick timing and shows how to destroy server without exposing yourself.

1 Like

Got a nice walkthrogh of a 6 minute Sneak with 4KO and Sniper Assassin… It’s a classic style:

1 Like

An old Berlin run I did time ago.
5 agents drowned, without sieker or emetic grenades (syringes and poison still allowed though).

Nothing really impressive, but I’d like to share here.

1 Like