Shinobi Pack : Hawke's Bay (Now LIVE!)

Doesn’t show on menu, but it’s there when you click on location

18 Likes

Bruh this is easy lel

1 Like

11 Likes

Ok, let’s do some hunting

Deadly Shadow wont unlock. Iwe tried it quite a few times now, in my suit, no bodies found. I wonder if i need to finish the mission too

of course you need to finish the mission, they can’t calculate “no bodies found” without it

12 Likes

This challenge pack looks like cheap tactic to grab attention using recently launched successful game Sekiro.
Shinobi pack? Seriously?

1 Like

i’m told that all anims are same as knife @scm97tl

3 Likes

Hmm, while attempting to complete Deadly Shadow (by finishing the mission), the game bugs out by refusing to proceed to the results and achievements screen, I’m permanently stuck seeing this with the music playing. Has anyone succeeded at finishing the mission and getting this achievement yet?

1 Like

I have. It gets stuck during loading for me too

Edit: Infact, i am stuck in it right now

1 Like

Wait, so it gets stuck loading, but gives you the achievement anyway when you restart the game?

someone on discord already got the tanto

I have no idea, i got through the mission finish thing, but it gets stuck on other times when its loading

Is that on PC tho?

Hmm, looks like there’s a “High load” for PC https://hitmanstat.us/
I restarted the game and can’t even get to the menu now
EDIT: Okay, NOW I can, it took about 2 minutes straight of loading though
EDIT 2: Goddammit, it still didn’t give me the achievement due to this cunting frozen screen.

Im on Pc, so yeah, probs due to high load

Eh, forget this, I was gonna turn my PC off for the night anyway… I’ll come back tomorrow morning… shouldn’t have told everyone the challenge pack is up!

2 Likes

Tanto unlocked with no problems here.

1 Like

Do we get the Wetsuit or something by doing this? (I bet we don’t). :joy:

Everything unlocked fine on Xbox.

1 Like

On PC?

(If so, must’ve just been a server problem then)