Show us your gaming setup

Okay for a long time i have wondered how and what your gaming setup might look like, if it’s PC or Console. So i created this thread, where you can show off.

I’ll start

Monitor: AOC - G2460PG G-Sync Screen
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core / G402 Hyperion Fury (backup)
Cord Anchor: Razer Armadillo
Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 Brownswitch
Mouse mad: Corsair MM200 extended
Headset: Sennheiser G4ME Zero

PC system specs and features

Cabinet - Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 with red led.
Motherboard - ASUS B150M Pro (mirco atx)
CPU - Intel i7-6700K
GPU - GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING
RAM - Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2x8 GB
PSU - Corsair CX750M
CPU Cooler - Corsair Hydro H80i V2
SSD - KINGSTON 240GB HyperX FURY
HDD - WD Blue 1 TB

It also features a

• DVD drive (much wow)
  • NZXT Sleeved LED Kit (red)

also bonus picture of my chair Arozzi Enzo

Not the best picture, i’ll try and get a better one with some more light,

9 Likes

I’m not into anything fancy, I get along with this just fine, so no need to feel bad for my gaming setup. If only the cat didn’t hog it all the time.

Once I get a new graphics card I’m planning on running HITMAN with it.

Don’t mean to debase your thread Mads

13 Likes

Old-fashioned, but the consoles are up to date. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ah now this is a thread I can get behind!

PC:
CPU: i7 4770
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
Motherboard: GigaByte GA-Z87X-UD5H
RAM: Dominator Platinum 32GB Kit; 1866mhz C9
GPU: Sapphire R9 290X
Case: Corsair Obsidian 900d (Yes, I know it’s fucking huge)
Storage: 1x2TB WD Green 7200RPM & 2x250GB Samsung Pro SSD
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Monitor: ASUS ROG SWIFT: 1440p 144hz, 1ms.
Drawing Tablet: Wacom Pro Medium

Open Case shot from about 6 months ago, only mediocre lighting photo I have on hand atm.

Parts shot, this is half of the random computer parts I have floating around. Seriously someone take some of this crap off my hands.

Probably going to rebuild my computer late around 2016, for AMD’s new card and Intel’s next enthusiast CPU lineup, what ever & when ever those are.

I have a PS1, PS2 and about 3 PSP’s floating around my place somewhere.

1 Like

Errmm…i have a PS1, PS4, old Xbox, Xbox 360, NES, SNES, Gamecube and the N64 ^^

I’m going to play Hitman on the PS4.

@Doormaker : auch aus Deutschland? ^^

Richtig gelesen. Bin Bayer. :wink:

14 Likes

Crappy monitor and vga.

Also got an xbox one controller. You can see the reciever next to the monitor

3 Likes

great thread Mads! will post pictures when I get more time on my hands

Same i’m saving up for a new PC, waiting for the new Geforce series to come out, and thinking about going GTX 1070 Sli, though i doubt it’s going to be called GTX 1000 series. I havn’t decided if i’m going with intel i7 6700 or 6700k, could just overclock it myself. One thing that now annoy me beyond reason, is the fact the Corsair have changed their logo back, which will give me ticks if i choose to go with a Corsair cabinet for my new PC…so much that i feel i should switch my keyboard and muse mat out.

@HHCHunter What is in the bottom of your hightower?

Also i got an PS4, in my bedroom, so far i only used it for Netflix and the Order 1886. This is my second PS4, my first one stopped working within five days.

@Doormaker i like your white playstation 4, it looks very sleek. To bad the Xbox One does not come in White :confused:

AMD has started talking about their new GPU recently and the power to performance is looking awesome for 14-16nm.

My Power Supply, Hard Drives and some lighting control PCB stuff.
There’s other drives not included in my computer specs in the basement, because they’re being used in a NAS.

The 900d was made mainly for water-cooling, and that’s what the basement is mostly intended for housing.
I had water-cooling in a computer before this, trust me, it’s not worth it.

Didn’t they change it to the cringe tramp stamp logo, then change it back to what it was before?

http://www.hitmanforum.comhttps://image-archive.hitmanforum.com/hitmanforum/original/2X/e/ee5359aca3fe13a53a608e7fe948039381ee3fa3.jpg

Jealous.
My chair has seen some better days.

You have the exact same case I have. Only mine has red led’s :smile: I just really love the design on this case.

Yeah, but since i got an G-sync monitor, i can see no reason to use AMD. Then i need a Free-sync monitor instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh also saw come pictures with air cooling, instead.

Not sure if i’m going with water cooling next time, do like that it’s so quiet.

Yes, and that is what i got. Though i don’t hate it, but i’m very anal when it comes to my things matching.

Yes, and a bit updated.

Yeah i thought i like to play PC, and spend a lot of time sitting down. So i kicked in some extra cash for a better chair.

Me or? xD

Xbox One does come in white. I have one.

http://www.hitmanforum.comhttps://image-archive.hitmanforum.com/hitmanforum/3034/6cf29b710bfa0067.jpg

My IOI office setup…
(more hardware and monitors are out of the frame to the left, but that is :no_mouth:)

21 Likes

Literally VR

1 Like

Well, someone has to make sure that 47’s face looks acceptable in Glacier 2 with a horizontal resolution of 9600 px… :wink:
(1920 px + 1920 px + 1920 px + 3840 px)

18 Likes

Thanks for taking one for the team Morten :wink:

Also, Nathan Barley would be proud of that monitor setup

This is a much better looking workstation then what @Travis_IOI got going on, also there are no blasphemy in form of a Sam Fisher figure.

5 Likes

if anyone likes splinter cell more than hitman, i will contact the ICA to place a hit on you. 47 is gonna come get you :wink:

1 Like