Silent Assassin Elusive Target II Still 0/5 Bug

Hi there, i have 5 elusive target elimination with silent assasin rank. But this reward bar is still 0/5. How can i fix it ? Please help me IOI ! :confused:20200215015815_1

If you’ve gotten 5 Silent Assassin rating on 5 Elusive Targets then this statement applies to you.

This goes for both Terminus and Winter Suit

Terminus Suit (Elusive Target unlock) is not unlocked immediately after completing an ET with a Silent Assassin rating.

Status: This is a known issue that will potentially affect a small number of players for each Elusive Target. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce the issue and therefore fix it to prevent it from happening. However, we will ‘fix’ the issue at the end of each Elusive Target by awarding the suit to everyone that unlocked it. This process can take up to 48 hours from the end of the Elusive Target ending.
From https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-november-update/

You won’t get a notification when you recieve the suit. Check your Suit Inventory after The Revolutionary Elusive Target is done.

Use Official HITMAN 2 Bug Report Thread for bug reports

4 Likes

hello ibbe, thanks for the reply. i have question for you. can you speak turkish?

No, I can’t.

If there’s a game issue you’re having then post it in the Official HITMAN 2 Bug Report Thread for bug reports, try your best to write in English and/or use a translator.
You can also write it in Turkish and use a translator. Just make sure the sentences are correct so the translate program understands it.