Simple Mod Framework

[BUG/ISSUE] Defender Blocked Install of 2.0: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml · Issue #1029 · marticliment/WingetUI · GitHub

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml · Issue #2222 · ninja-build/ninja · GitHub

Microsoft Defender Antivirus detected a Trojan in Odoo 16 | Odoo

Known issue: Windows Defender flagging products as Trojans — Community (native-instruments.com)

You’re free to compile and run the program yourself using standard Rust, or manually look through the Registry and files to follow what the code would do automatically.

Alright, I’ll download and execute the file. What do you want me to do afterwards? Also, does the program collect any sensitive information? And can I just delete the .exe after I’ve done everything required? Or does it plant itself somewhere?

help pls

I asked the same question. Scroll up. And if your game is pirated, then L to you.

i have the origin version in steam

i had installed crack like a 1 year ago now i have the original

Try restarting your computer

It’s not a rootkit, you can read the code I gave you to see what it does. It literally just creates a file with some information. What would even be the reason for creating an information stealer that I send to literally one person? If I wanted to infect people with malware, I would have put it in the installer, which thousands including you have already run.

1 Like

thanks its working now

I’ve tried to find a way to enable the Advanced Management Features the way it says in the forum but it is not showing up in my Xbox app, and when I look it up, it simply says that it was updated to be automatically enabled.

Simple Mod Framework is awesome. I becoming more interested learning how to make mods in the future. For now I’m trying migrate from Micro$oft. I managed to get the game working using WINE under Linux, but I wasn’t able to start Simple Mod Framework application, but was able to run deploy.exe. Some mods work, but others just don’t. I usually run my game with Peacock server. Linux it seems to not recognized Framework if I run it natively under NODE.js. I did get peacock server to run in the WINE environment and it saw mod framework, but there seems to be communication issues with how it reaches peacock project site. So that combo doesn’t work well currently under WINE unless I need to do something to get it to talk to peacock project servers. Anyways is there any way I can get Simple Mod Framework application to run under WINE in Linux? Has anyone accomplished this? Just curious. Keep up with the great work.

When I launch the SMF exe I get this error:

It seems a critical error had occurred. Try restarting the installation process, or give Atampy26 the following message on Hitman Forum…

and then below that

VDF parse
Caused by:
Expected a valid token for object start.

im getting this error, i bought hitman 3 on steam but it still wont let me download

Your post is here, please don’t just create new topics and see if an existing fits your matter.

oh i didnt see, sorry. im new to this site and i dont know how to use it

1 Like

can anyone help i need help as soon as possible

Try restarting Steam

How can i fix this? on simple mod framework
Fatal error!
RPKG process exited unexpectedly with output:

Hi, I’m not able to use SMF’s main feature at all. I got a mod which changes the time of dayof different missions but when I go to add it, I find myself clicking on the folders and not being able to even find a mod file which does’nt allow me to use the mod please help @Atampy26

Hey I am new on this forum dont know how to get in touch with atampy directly, but I bought hitman world of assassination off G2A (not sure if that changes anything it is still a legit copy) and I downloaded the SMF and it is not detecting my game nor can I select anything. It is the steam version and I have a significant amount of playtime in the game. Is it because I haven’t played HMIII yet? I am assuming because it is all one game now that I wouldnt need to but I could be wrong. Thanks!