Small details in H3

HITMAN 3 is a beautiful game with a lot of details, some are small and might go unnoticed. These details is part of what enriches the world 47 inhabits, making it believable and interesting to explore. You can use this thread to upload pictures of small details you found or know about. Some of them will be obvious, but it’s all part of celebrating the smaller things in the levels.

Water pouring out from the rain pipe.

Reflective surfaces in scopes.

Rain drops reacting Umbrellas.

More obvious the rain drops on 47’s head coat.

26 Likes

Beautiful game. Through and through.

1 Like

This is sadly a detail that doesn’t exist in the main game, but it exists inside the playable benchmark.

This how it looks in the live build.

16 Likes
1 Like

In HITMAN 3 IOI has retroactively changed small aspects of previous levels. One of these is the password dongle in Hawkes Bay. It has a new model.

17 Likes

47 and other NPC breath in cold climates.

Sun glasses reflecting the surroundings

Small droplets in the Hokkaido bathhouse.

12 Likes

Cigarettes deteriorates and becomes smaller each time an NPC takes a hit.

29 Likes

Doesn’t he hurt his fingers holding a cigarette like this on the last picture? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can see light through 47’s earlobes, when light is shining directly at them.

Wind affect shallow water

Newspapers are localised

I guess he got thick skin.

15 Likes

If I’m not remembering wrong, this was also in Absolution :smiley:

Wonder if o Knightz o ever visits this place, he could make another Hitman 3 detail video :grin:

3 Likes

You might be right, I believe it’s also in Absolution.

1 Like

Yup.

4 Likes

Here you go:

20requestsfromnorseman

3 Likes

I don’t have a screenshot or video, but in messing around in the Garden Show yesterday I ended up running to the boat exit, away from guards shooting at me. I noticed bullet hits in the water in front of me. I’d never noticed that in this game before and it was a nice touch.

(Does this happen in say Sapienza if you’re being fired at down on the beach? Santa Fortuna down by the docks or behind Rico’s mansion? Maldives?? I can’t believe I’ve never noticed this before.)

7 Likes

Oh I can post this over here too: In the Dartmoor Garden show, the little placards in the greenhouse are legible and accurate.

They even have one on the bird cage!

15 Likes

One detail that always annoys me tho is they have water physics for shooting a gun into water but not throwing something

10 Likes

I like how the mansion guards in Santa Fortuna have sweat stains on their uniform. I never been to Colombia but whenever I play that level, I can feel the humidity. Realistically, their uniforms wouldn’t look flawless as they probably have been patrolling in the heat for hours

5 Likes